Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone doses for woman

caroline spitia

I'm a girl 27years old, 125 lbs and 5'8 high. I would like to ask if Tren

is too harsh for women and what minimum dosage is effective for increasing strength and gain lean mass?

The reason I ask about Tren is that I have a bottle of tren my ex BF left behind, it ia 10ml 100mg per ml of Tren enanthate. Can I use .25 a cc once every 10 or 15 days or something like that?

I just don't want to order more drugs in the mail, and this is already here.

Thanks.

trenbolone is too androgenic for females to use

if you want a moustache, manly shoulders, deep voice and enlarged clit then go for it. I have never heard of a female using tren and i hope i never hear of it ever again.

as a female you should use anabolic and non DHT derived compounds.. legit SARM's, legit anavar, legit tbol are good options.

sarms1 brand for SARM's
http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...-ii-37624.html << looking for a legit source for your anabolics

I would sell it and get something else instead, like sarms or anavar.

Tren for women is a no-go in my opinion

Tren is the worst thing a woman could ever take. I don't recommend a woman take any steroids unless she is competing. I would highly recommend sticking to SARMS if you want some type of PED.

It is definitely a horrible idea for a woman to use trenbolone, since the virilization effects can be quite prominent, and they are irreversible. I still don't get that affection of people to use some bottles left behind or they got really cheap just for the sake of using them. You need to use what is necessary for the achievement of your goals, not what has been thrown at you in one way, or another. SARMS are a much safer alternative for women.

Top Bottom