Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trel - your pics

alycat said:
WOW , I'm jealous ... you and sittles are so thin. whats you stats (bf%)
I think around 20.5% last time I checked was Jan 12th. Could be less... I'll be checking it here in the next few days. Also no need to be jealous. I saw those Abs of yours!!

They're hard to see, but from what I can see, you look good already, with alittle hard work you're going to look fabolous :)

ashley2212 said:
I have scoliosis as well - a 12 degree curve... but it's due to the fact that one of my legs is an inch shorter than the other :worried: You'd never know it unless I pointed it out though...

Just curious if you've ever had it looked into... if it's for the same reasoning as mine, trying to straighten it out is futile. I tried to wear a lift for a while but it gave me awful back pain... I guess sometimes you just have to live what you were given :p

And btw, I don't notice it at all on you... you're far too critical of yourself...

And even though I can only see thumbnails, I can see you're hot already... nowhere to go but HOTTER from here ;)
I never did any back braces or anything like that... I did have physical therapy for it twice. It got so bad when I was in tech school I could hardly walk. That was my changing point where I started concentrating on strengthening my back. I only found out I had it in Dec '97. If they would have screened me when I was younger they can use the back braces to help out. Unfortunately my school didn't get around to screening the girls, only the boys. Girls are more likely to get it then boys.... go figure.
Thanks also for the compliments!

treilin said:
I never did any back braces or anything like that... I did have physical therapy for it twice. It got so bad when I was in tech school I could hardly walk. That was my changing point where I started concentrating on strengthening my back. I only found out I had it in Dec '97. If they would have screened me when I was younger they can use the back braces to help out. Unfortunately my school didn't get around to screening the girls, only the boys. Girls are more likely to get it then boys.... go figure.
Thanks also for the compliments!

Eek! That's no good...

That's how they found mine... swimming, 6th grade screening in gym class :worried:

Top Bottom