Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Treilin....click in here

The Shadow said:
Im thinking its the SPA....my form was a bit loose as a wrist wrap slipped...I was doing rack pulls with 415
Yeahh..... Could take you some time to get over... More then likely will feel it if you go to do cardio 'cuz of the breathing. I could hardly do any plyo work. Well if you were coming next weekend I would hook ya up!

treilin said:
Yeahh..... Could take you some time to get over... More then likely will feel it if you go to do cardio 'cuz of the breathing. I could hardly do any plyo work. Well if you were coming next weekend I would hook ya up!

Raincheck??

O.k. FIRST RANT
I just PM'd half you people some in return and not one returned my PM. FX u and goodnight!
:evil:

treilin said:
O.k. FIRST RANT
I just PM'd half you people some in return and not one returned my PM. FX u and goodnight!

I didn't get one & I refuse to reply till I do!! So there!

:lmao:

treilin said:
O.k. FIRST RANT
NOt much to write back to "i posted in your log" :lmao:
just kidding sweetie... i told you in a PM back where I went...
(grrr stupid dogs :evil: )
REst well :rose:

treilin said:
O.k. FIRST RANT

My raincheck turned into a Tstorm last night

..there was 3 feet of water on streets of Savannah last night

:worried:

Top Bottom