Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

treadmill exercise

Astria

Ok back again was busy and posting on the right place now lol

anyway

I started yesterday some exercise i am too weak to do too much so for now i will be happy with walking until i can manage to do more
but i don't want to lose a lot of weight mostly my goal is on some body fat (i know i will lose some weight but hope not much)

ok what is the best on treadmill I done an hour but separated in 3 times from 20 minutes each early morning like 7am ..10am and around 5pm..
was 5.5kph ...one incline thinking this for a week and then change it an hour for 2 times a day 30 minutes each..

is this will do anything or it is not enough?
and i am worry if this will lose me weight a lot ..
and i don't want my legs to turn a lot of thin either..

thanks for the reply maybe i will cut down a little ..will see after a week how i go also because i am not cuting any food ..
i am only 109lb

as i think that you will not loose much weight by just walking. so you can do that with no problem you will get good and fat free body with that if you will do walking regularly.so do that daily and also eat foods with less fats.

Last edited:
do the cardio in the AM on a carb depleated stomach
only intake before treadmill should be water
basically you power walk and you go uphill
and you will see significant results and you will decide when youre happy enough to quit the morning treadmill

note: doing treadmill in the afternoon or evening after you have consumed real food is a real waste of time

Top Bottom