Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transformation Log

It's going man. I don't have a problem sticking to the diet unless I'm out and about and allow myself to get too hungry. Then... all bets are off. My appetite isn't in sync with my training schedule yet either. Some days, I don't think I'm eating nearly enough to accomplish my goals. I think alot of it had to do with the holidays.

I've got a big family, so Christmas lasted for 3 days. I was running from house to house and no one in my family gives two shits about what they put into their bodies, so I was just sort of winging it when I went to visit. I'm hoping that I can set up a more concrete routine and eating schedule now that it's all over.

I used to do fasted cardio every morning, then go to the gym for weight training in the evening closer to bedtime. I'm thinking I might start this again now that I'm starting to feel a little stronger.

I am getting sick to freakin death of grilled chicken. I think I'm gonna switch it up with some baked turkey breast this week. Anybody got recipes? Also, I'm wondering if I'm working out enough. The exercises I do are mostly compound movements and I'm concerned I might need to throw in some stuff to isolate the smaller muscle groups. Then again, this might be just fine considering I've been out of the game for a year and a half. Any thoughts? I don't want to get bored. I used to change my routine every couple of weeks. My current routine is posted at the top of this thread. Any suggestions welcome.

Radar- I'm on bored. Get with the music video production! :p

It's going man. I don't have a problem sticking to the diet unless I'm out and about and allow myself to get too hungry. Then... all bets are off. My appetite isn't in sync with my training schedule yet either. Some days, I don't think I'm eating nearly enough to accomplish my goals. I think alot of it had to do with the holidays.

I've got a big family, so Christmas lasted for 3 days. I was running from house to house and no one in my family gives two shits about what they put into their bodies, so I was just sort of winging it when I went to visit. I'm hoping that I can set up a more concrete routine and eating schedule now that it's all over.

I used to do fasted cardio every morning, then go to the gym for weight training in the evening closer to bedtime. I'm thinking I might start this again now that I'm starting to feel a little stronger.

I am getting sick to freakin death of grilled chicken. I think I'm gonna switch it up with some baked turkey breast this week. Anybody got recipes? Also, I'm wondering if I'm working out enough. The exercises I do are mostly compound movements and I'm concerned I might need to throw in some stuff to isolate the smaller muscle groups. Then again, this might be just fine considering I've been out of the game for a year and a half. Any thoughts? I don't want to get bored. I used to change my routine every couple of weeks. My current routine is posted at the top of this thread. Any suggestions welcome.

Radar- I'm on bored. Get with the music video production! :p

I know...it's hard during the holidays to stick to eating healthy. Especially when your family's not really at the same place you are. Completely understand that. I'm from the south and we eat all things soul food so it's definitely hard.

Get back on track now that the holidays are over. You can do it!! Don't let yourself get too hungry. Like you, that always screws it up for me.

We're here for ya!! You've got this!!

Top Bottom