Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Transformation continues !

Roxy722

Well Girls...today is D Day! The start of the transformation contest!! We have to keep a log as part of the contest requirements so this is the new one.

I love the spirit of good competition and felt really excited when I read about this contest. I think it will be a fun way to get some weight off and kick start my goals for this year. There's some stiff competition and going up against mainly guys will be a challenge but...I have full intentions of giving them all a run for their money! :)

Re: 84 Days...T Contest Log

In :)

Hey my gurl. You go strong.
Kick ass and take no prisoners!
You got it in my so let it run!!
:velvett::chomp::chomp::evil::evil::velvett:

Just a quick update this morning! Psizzle and I have been chatting...she's the other woman in the contest.....we're going to do a joint log...she'll be in later today to get something up and we'll both post there. A little competition support so to speak. :)

So I'll probably ask QT or one of the other mods to take this one down.

I'll wait until that one goes up to get all my details of what I'm doing up.

Ah, interesting...

LOL...well I'll wait and see if she gets up and running! I'll get my details up here in a bit...and we'll go from there! :)

Well Girls...today is D Day! The start of the transformation contest!! We have to keep a log as part of the contest requirements so this is the new one.

I love the spirit of good competition and felt really excited when I read about this contest. I think it will be a fun way to get some weight off and kick start my goals for this year. There's some stiff competition and going up against mainly guys will be a challenge but...I have full intentions of giving them all a run for their money! :)

Hey is this the EF contest? You're giving it a shot?

Top Bottom