Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Transformation continues !

Re: 84 Days...T Contest Log

Ok...I'm a few days behind in updating. We have 2 computers in our house and the one I use crashed, so I'm having to fight with my son for computer time. All of a sudden he's decided he needs to be gaming on the computer!! I never thought I'd be wishing he'd play more Xbox. ;)

Yesterday was the best day of the whole 2 weeks so far. I've been really working on being more positive and letting go of things I can't control. I've had some frustration around planning for this competition in terms of finding the right program to be using, diet and all the basics of where to post pics, what items to be holding etc. Even to take the progress pics, I have to plan it as I need a gf to come over and do it for me. I don't do well with last minute!! Like most of you, my days are packed with working full time, parenting full time and trying to fit training and food prep around a busy teenager. I'm also someone who needs to sleep...I don't function well on less then 7 hours. I drive myself insane when I'm not organized and have had some of those struggles the last couple of weeks.

However, recognizing that's what it is and having several venting sessions with Zed have really helped me to re-focus and get moving even more!! Zed, you are a saint! :)

Ok...I'm a few days behind in updating. We have 2 computers in our house and the one I use crashed, so I'm having to fight with my son for computer time. All of a sudden he's decided he needs to be gaming on the computer!! I never thought I'd be wishing he'd play more Xbox. ;)

Yesterday was the best day of the whole 2 weeks so far. I've been really working on being more positive and letting go of things I can't control. I've had some frustration around planning for this competition in terms of finding the right program to be using, diet and all the basics of where to post pics, what items to be holding etc. Even to take the progress pics, I have to plan it as I need a gf to come over and do it for me. I don't do well with last minute!! Like most of you, my days are packed with working full time, parenting full time and trying to fit training and food prep around a busy teenager. I'm also someone who needs to sleep...I don't function well on less then 7 hours. I drive myself insane when I'm not organized and have had some of those struggles the last couple of weeks.

However, recognizing that's what it is and having several venting sessions with Zed have really helped me to re-focus and get moving even more!! Zed, you are a saint! :)

omg. I could've written that. lol I am a bear when I am dieting and don't get my much needed beauty sleep. and I'm such a planner and orgainzer. I like things set in place before I do anything!

Well we are here to motivate and push you! Keep posting so we know where we can help.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!!!

Yesterday I hit the gym and rocked some fasted cardio in the early morning hours. It was a balmy -35 C so was really tempted to go back to bed. A girl I know from another forum lives about 4 hours from me and is just starting the early am cardio as well, so we are doing 5 am motivational texting. I did intervals on the treadmill which consisted of walking for 2 minutes at a decent pace and then running for 1 minute. It gets my heart rate up there but is not HIIT...more of a high moderate session.

I trained back and biceps last night, following the max ot training guide. My weights were not that far off my max weight, although I discovered that when I get closer to my max, I must scrunch up my face because I hit 110 lbs on the cable row and wondered if I'd popped a stitch. I tasted a bit of blood so backed the weight off by 10 lbs. It seems to be ok though and today is the first day that I haven't felt the constant aching with it. Hooray!

I'll do another post about my diet....

omg. I could've written that. lol I am a bear when I am dieting and don't get my much needed beauty sleep. and I'm such a planner and orgainzer. I like things set in place before I do anything!

Well we are here to motivate and push you! Keep posting so we know where we can help.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!!!

Amen sista!! Some people call it obsessional but for me it's called survival! When you are juggling so many things, you have to plan or it just won't happen the way it should.

Thanks for your great words!! :)

Hey my gurl. You will find that groove. I know you will.
Hey a word here for you too, everybody in this needs at least 7 hrs sleep as a minimum. This is simply cuz of the workout recovery requirements.
And thanks very much for the props Roxy. I turely do appreciate that.
But remember that I am alway here to help everyon that I can, we all need help from time to time in our lives.
Its a gr8 way to make new friends and help peeps like you reach higher then they ever thought they could and that is a blessing for all of us.
Take care chika and WORK IT!:evil:

Diet...yesterday was day one of my new diet. Rick O'Shea stepped up and helped me with this, in conjunction with Zed. I think I mentioned before that it was a little different then anything I have done before.

It's 2250 calories with no complex carbs, except for two days a week, where there is a carb load refeed in place of meal 6. I've done diets where you take out the complex carbs but the fat ratio is higher here so I'm really excited to see how I respond.

Yesterday's eating looked like this:

Meal 1

10 egg whites/ 1 egg
1.5 cups broccoli
12 almonds
6.5 oz grapefruit

Meal 2

2 scoops whey
4 tsp PB
1 cup broccoli

Meal 3

7 oz chicken
1 cup broccoli
18 almonds

Meal 4

2.5 scoops whey
1 cup green beans
2 tbsp PB

Meal 5

7 oz halibut
1 cup green beans
3 oz avacado

I am one meal short from yesterday. I am coming off 5 days of mainly liquid so I was doing pretty good to get all that in. I'll work up to the 2250 and then give it a week or 2 and modify from there in terms of calorie counts.

The plan is to do this diet for 3 weeks and then switch out for 2 weeks to more of a carb cycling diet and so on.

Hey my gurl. You will find that groove. I know you will.
Hey a word here for you too, everybody in this needs at least 7 hrs sleep as a minimum. This is simply cuz of the workout recovery requirements.
And thanks very much for the props Roxy. I turely do appreciate that.
But remember that I am alway here to help everyon that I can, we all need help from time to time in our lives.
Its a gr8 way to make new friends and help peeps like you reach higher then they ever thought they could and that is a blessing for all of us.
Take care chika and WORK IT!:evil:

Thanks Zed! You're a great guy and so great at helping so many here.

I aim for 7 hours of sleep during the week and usually sleep more on the weekends. I really try to listen to my body there and if I need a Saturday afternoon nap and can fit it in, I do it! :)

P.S. I'll get my pics into the gallery tonight. Enough avoiding! LOL I just don't have them at work to upload.

Right on Roxy. I'm so confused with that new gallery! Eek :( I emailed Big Rick and asked him about it. If you figure it out let me know lol. Also heard we need to hold a milk jug or something in our newest pictures. Only in one, of course. :) In my last pics I was holding a knife and fork in EVERY pic lol! Even the lat spread I had them tucked in the back of my shorts. I felt like a complete idiot once Rick told us we only need the item in ONE pic, haha. I wasn't the only one though so it's fine.

Hope you're doin well ma'am!

Right on Roxy. I'm so confused with that new gallery! Eek :( I emailed Big Rick and asked him about it. If you figure it out let me know lol. Also heard we need to hold a milk jug or something in our newest pictures. Only in one, of course. :) In my last pics I was holding a knife and fork in EVERY pic lol! Even the lat spread I had them tucked in the back of my shorts. I felt like a complete idiot once Rick told us we only need the item in ONE pic, haha. I wasn't the only one though so it's fine.

Hope you're doin well ma'am!

Good to see ya here! I haven't even looked at the gallery yet so I'll have a look and let ya know!

It looks like it's a milk jug or container.

I hope things are going well for you too!! Keep killin it! :)

Top Bottom