Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Transformation continues !

Re: 84 Days...T Contest Log

I was back in the gym today. I trained chest/ tris followed by 30 minutes on the step mill. It felt great and I really noticed a difference being on mainly liquids all week. I went lighter weights/ higher reps to avoid pressure in my face and did not want to pop any stitches but it felt great to be moving more again. My chin is still swollen but I'm noticing small improvements every day.

I'm able to eat more solids and will be starting my new diet tomorrow.

Overall, it's been a good 2 weeks in and I'm ready to kick things up another notch. :)

I was back in the gym today. I trained chest/ tris followed by 30 minutes on the step mill. It felt great and I really noticed a difference being on mainly liquids all week. I went lighter weights/ higher reps to avoid pressure in my face and did not want to pop any stitches but it felt great to be moving more again. My chin is still swollen but I'm noticing small improvements every day.
Gr8 job my tuff chika!:garza:

Nice!

Overall, it's been a good 2 weeks in and I'm ready to kick things up another notch. :)
Fosho Fosho bump it baby!:evil:

Keep it up Rox! Doin great my friend! Sorry I've been a little MIA, haven't been feelin well. But, no worries friend, you got me back as a full-on motivation partner, I'm getting back in the swing of thangs tomorrow. :)

KTS!!!!!!!!! :D we still got plenty of time to give these boys a run for their money.
-Lauren

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! Here she comes guys. She's bustin' loose. Watch out!

Hey Roxy, I'm video taping some of my work outs for another fitness blog I post on, so did this today and thought I would share with you.

View My Video

How are the squats coming along?

Blueta..thank you! That's awesome and it helped me watching you do the exercise. I haven't done a full weighted squat with the whole dental thing going on but I have been practising the form. I used a couple 5 lb plates for my heels, just to get that balance and it made a difference.

Thank you also for your little note on the K. I saw that yesterday morning and it made such a difference in the whole day! I really appreciated it and that positive feeling stayed with me! :)

Top Bottom