Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Transformation continues !

Re: 84 Days...T Contest Log

I was on the smith for a long time, it was my ex who got me off the smith and helped me squat properly (thx bbr100)and now I can go pretty low.
I used a pc of wood under my heels to get me started and then slowly learned the form and, poof, no more wood.

Great suggestions..thanks!! I will try that. :)

I'm home from work today. My skin graft I had was in my mouth and I look like I've been punched in the face..quite swollen this morning and some pain. I'm pretty much reduced to liquids right now so have been drinking protein shakes with a straw. I managed some yogurt and cottage cheese last night as well. I have to stay out of the gym today for sure and we'll see about tomorrow and how the bleeding is. It went well but I hate those types of things so passed out half way through! ;)

I'm home from work today. My skin graft I had was in my mouth and I look like I've been punched in the face..quite swollen this morning and some pain. I'm pretty much reduced to liquids right now so have been drinking protein shakes with a straw. I managed some yogurt and cottage cheese last night as well. I have to stay out of the gym today for sure and we'll see about tomorrow and how the bleeding is. It went well but I hate those types of things so passed out half way through! ;)

gum reconstruction?
You are going to get LEAN from this ;)
good time for juicing veggies and protein shakes!!
if you coddle an egg, you could zip that up in the blender too.

gum reconstruction?
You are going to get LEAN from this ;)
good time for juicing veggies and protein shakes!!
if you coddle an egg, you could zip that up in the blender too.

You got it...and then had the ligament cut from the lower lip to the gum. Yuck!! Gives me the shivers thinking about it!

Good idea for the juiced veggies! I could probably manage an egg too ..was thinking even egg whites or a cooked egg chopped into small pieces would work well.

I used to have egg flips when I was young, it is a raw egg, milk and add a drop of vanilla essence blended up into a milkshake.... it's yummy and you don't even notice the egg

I'm doing okay. Still have some pain and a fair bit of swelling but it's getting better. I am going to hit the gym tonight and do some low impact cardio. Even running is a bit of an issue still but I can do some light weights and light cardio. I'm able to chew a little bit, although am sticking mainly to liquids and thanks to Zed and Rick, I'll be starting a new diet program this weekend. They are helping me out and have both been AMAZING to work with! The diet is something different from what I've done so I'll be posting more on that. I'm excited to try something new and it's been great to have such knowledgable people helping me out! :)

Top Bottom