Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Transformation continues !

Re: 84 Days...T Contest Log

GOOD FOR YOU MY GURL;)!
Keep up the good work.....you are deadly...very deadly!

Hi Roxy! Hope you have a great weekend! What do you have planned?

My weekends usually involve grocery shopping, training, making food for the week and all the usual household stuff. My son always has a soccer game on Sundays too.

I was just thrashed yesterday. A gf and I were figuring out that with the bad weather we've had, it added on an extra 10 hours of "stuff" to the week, with driving and snow shoveling. We had soccer this morning at 7:30 so I had an early night last night. Felt great to get lots of rest. :)

I trained quads and calves today.

Started out with 10 mins on the step mill.

Squats - did the real ones, no smith machine. Really focused on getting low.

bar only - 12
20 - 12
40 - 12
60 - 12
60 - 10

Incline leg press/ calf raises (supersetted these - did 15 reps for calves eat set)

90 - 12
140 - 12
140 - 11
140 - 10

Did the add/ abd machines

3 sets of 10 - 110 lbs each

followed by 20 mins of running intervals.

Nutrition on track for the day. :)

Looks good Roxy. Squatting is awesome! Using the smith machine cannot compare to the cage.

Looks good Roxy. Squatting is awesome! Using the smith machine cannot compare to the cage.

I definitely had to change the form and realized I am not quite as flexible as I thought!! Getting low was tough!

My workout tonight was 40 mins cardio. I did intervals but not a HIIT...more of a moderate intensity. Was sporting the old hoodie and getting my sweat on! Felt great.

I have a day procedure tomorrow medical wise and will spare you the details but it's a small skin graft. It sucks because I will be awake and have huge anxiety about it. My appetite tonight is in the tank due to the anxiety so am boosting my intake with some extra whey. It may set me back a few days training wise, depending on the healing, but I'll be keeping my diet tight so shouldn't be too big of an issue.

Just in case I don't make my update tomorrow..that is the reason. Never a dull moment! :)

I definitely had to change the form and realized I am not quite as flexible as I thought!! Getting low was tough!

I was on the smith for a long time, it was my ex who got me off the smith and helped me squat properly (thx bbr100)and now I can go pretty low.
I used a pc of wood under my heels to get me started and then slowly learned the form and, poof, no more wood.

Top Bottom