Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Transformation continues !

Re: 84 Days...T Contest Log

I'm not on any supplements yet, outside of some fish oil, multi vitamin, extra vitamin D and calcium. I'll be adding some things in soon.

I weighed in on Saturday at 187.4. It's the heaviest I've been in 3 years and the words "beached whale" came to mind. Nothing like a great reality check. Horrifying and oh so real! ;)

As much as I'm doing this for the fun competition, I'm really doing it for me. I am determined to achieve a goal for the first time in over a year and get back to feeling good about myself! I can't tell you all enough how much I appreciate you and all your support. This forum has really been a great thing in my life and a real help in working towards my goals. :)

So excited for you Roxy! You are gonna make such an incredible transformation. I can already feel the fiya you have within you! Rock it out girl!

I'm not on any supplements yet, outside of some fish oil, multi vitamin, extra vitamin D and calcium. I'll be adding some things in soon.

I weighed in on Saturday at 187.4. It's the heaviest I've been in 3 years and the words "beached whale" came to mind. Nothing like a great reality check. Horrifying and oh so real! ;)

As much as I'm doing this for the fun competition, I'm really doing it for me. I am determined to achieve a goal for the first time in over a year and get back to feeling good about myself! I can't tell you all enough how much I appreciate you and all your support. This forum has really been a great thing in my life and a real help in working towards my goals. :)

I think I remember you saying that your figure comp before kinda did a number on your metabolism? What sort of stuff are you going to add in? Is it worth it?
Don't stress about your numbers ok?
You are a strong, beautiful, and capable woman.
It's not" horrifying", its's only your perception, and right now you sound a little outside of reality when you say negative things like beached whale and whatnot.
Only positive thoughts now okay?
Try thinking of three things that you love most about your body, and focus on those for today.
Do you have strong shoulders that you throw back with pride?
Can you carry heavy groceries because you have strong arms?
Legs that stride like an Amazon?
You're being too hard on yourself- You are really likeable when you're not beating yourself up ;)

I think I remember you saying that your figure comp before kinda did a number on your metabolism? What sort of stuff are you going to add in? Is it worth it?
Don't stress about your numbers ok?
You are a strong, beautiful, and capable woman.
It's not" horrifying", its's only your perception, and right now you sound a little outside of reality when you say negative things like beached whale and whatnot.
Only positive thoughts now okay?
Try thinking of three things that you love most about your body, and focus on those for today.
Do you have strong shoulders that you throw back with pride?
Can you carry heavy groceries because you have strong arms?
Legs that stride like an Amazon?
You're being too hard on yourself- You are really likeable when you're not beating yourself up ;)

Thanks for the feedback Trex. Being hard on myself is absolutely something I struggle with..always have. I do it and don't even realize it. It's part of that "all or nothing" personality. You're right though..perception is everything and mine has been really off pretty much since I competed. It's something I have recently started talking to someone about again. Because I work in the helping profession, I believe we can always use a tune up and I know I've been off balance for awhile. When I started losing weight a few years ago, I did some fairly intensive therapy...it was part of the lifestyle change but some habits die hard. :)

Supplement wise I was thinking maybe forged burner and some slin. Needto will be sending me some of those. Nothing major. Consistency will be the key for my success I believe.

Woooooooooooohoo! Keep it up Roxy, proud of ya my friend :) Sorry I've been a little MIA the past few days. Will begin my posts tonight after weights and cardio (I'm assuming we're doing separate logs after you spoke to that guy?) Sucks cause I was looking forward to having a joint thread, lol. Double team! But, it's fine. We're gonna rock it either way. :) Keep it up, I'm right there with ya.

Thanks for the feedback Trex. Being hard on myself is absolutely something I struggle with..always have. I do it and don't even realize it. It's part of that "all or nothing" personality. You're right though..perception is everything and mine has been really off pretty much since I competed. It's something I have recently started talking to someone about again. Because I work in the helping profession, I believe we can always use a tune up and I know I've been off balance for awhile. When I started losing weight a few years ago, I did some fairly intensive therapy...it was part of the lifestyle change but some habits die hard. :)

Supplement wise I was thinking maybe forged burner and some slin. Needto will be sending me some of those. Nothing major. Consistency will be the key for my success I believe.

I felt pretty damn worthless for a long long time. It has really been only since I got sober that I realize that I can lay the past to rest. I know what you mean about being hard on yourself. For me, it was a way of controlling my emotions so I was the only one allowed to hurt myself.

Dam Roxy my gurl I didnt think you look like a beached whale at all.
Dunno what N2 has laid out for you but just this word.
Lifting heavy will burn more cals then cardio any time and every time.
With lifting heavy your burn lasts for 6-8 hrs.
So just give that some thought.
Add vit c for that sore throat. Oranges and real foods are better then sups for this.
Keep it up chika you doing gr8 and you are one deadly woman!:anon::chesty:.

Hey psizzle glad to see that youre in it too. I would have liked to see more wimminz do the contest. But I know that you both will be a gr8 pair for the ladiz.
Looking forward to seeing your programz, weightz and diet too.
Best of luck girly!:D:evil:

For both of you ladies, add 1 packet of gelatin to your post workout shake.
Gr8 for hair, nail. and most of all JOINTS AND SOFT TISSUES!

I felt pretty damn worthless for a long long time. It has really been only since I got sober that I realize that I can lay the past to rest. I know what you mean about being hard on yourself. For me, it was a way of controlling my emotions so I was the only one allowed to hurt myself.

Your last comment really resonated with me. I've never really framed it like that before so it was a really interesting way to look at things. Thank you for that insight TRex. That has already had a powerful impact on my thought process and was really what I needed to start making some positive changes, thought wise (and behavior wise).

Top Bottom