Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Transformation continues !

Re: 84 Days...T Contest Log

Ok..well I'll just start here and see what happens, as far as the shared log. :)

First...I had to get approval to enter because I have done a figure show. I didn't place top 3 in it and am currently 50 lbs above my stage weight from that show so Big Rick gave me permission to enter. Need2 has so generously offered to sponsor me in the contest and will be helping me along the way and providing some awesome supplements!

My primary focus will be to drop fat and preserve muscle, as well as improving my overall conditioning. I'll be running a modified prep program. I have no illusions of being "stage ready" in 12 weeks but would like to have made a significant start to getting closer to that goal. I'm the most motivated I've been in months and it feels good to have a fun way to work towards my goals. And....seriously....I'm up against a whole bunch of guys, some of whom are very confident....and that gets me fired up and wanting to work harder. They may come in leaner and harder but I'll make sure no one rules me out too quickly!! ;)

I started my cut yesterday. I'm sticking with my 5 day lifting split but have increased cardio in both length and intensity. I'll be incorporating morning cardio sessions (which will suck at 5 am in the -30 temps). ;)

Yesterday was 30 mins cardio in the morning. I hit the gym last night and trained shoulders, followed by another 30 minutes on the step mill.

Calories were 1781 with a 50/25/25 split. I'll keep my carbs around this level for now and will gradually lower them a little more as time goes on.

Today I trained back and did 40 minutes of cardio...a split between the step mill and a treadmill hitt session. I am definitely feeling it tonight with the increase in cardio intensity!!

I started my cut yesterday. I'm sticking with my 5 day lifting split but have increased cardio in both length and intensity. I'll be incorporating morning cardio sessions (which will suck at 5 am in the -30 temps). ;)

Yesterday was 30 mins cardio in the morning. I hit the gym last night and trained shoulders, followed by another 30 minutes on the step mill.

Calories were 1781 with a 50/25/25 split. I'll keep my carbs around this level for now and will gradually lower them a little more as time goes on.

Today I trained back and did 40 minutes of cardio...a split between the step mill and a treadmill hitt session. I am definitely feeling it tonight with the increase in cardio intensity!!

The nice thing about -30 is that we are tough enough to deal with it :)
It's about that temp here this morning too. brrr!
I'm behind you 8 million percent :)

The nice thing about -30 is that we are tough enough to deal with it :)
It's about that temp here this morning too. brrr!
I'm behind you 8 million percent :)

Thanks Trex! and you're so right....-25 almost felt warm this morning! It's just all the freakin snow that is getting a little annoying. Rush hour is more like crawl hour!! My usual 30 min drive to work this morning was almost an hour and twenty minutes.

I hit my diet spot on for yesterday....calorie total was 1781 again.

I woke up this morning with a sore throat. I'm right at that point where you're not 100% but not totally sick either. I got one cardio session in for 30 minutes of intervals on the treadmill and will probably eat a little bit less today. I do not want to get sick so decided to take it easy tonight and get to bed early.

So far...diet is on track. :)

Top Bottom