Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Transformation continues !

Re: 84 Days...T Contest Log

So in the interest of livening up the old log...I took some video today. It's a bit different from others on here and my disclaimer is this...I am NOT a pro...so watch it at your own risk! LOL I messed up and it's in 2 parts. My son says it's goofy and I sound retarded but I had fun doing it.

Here's part one...and sorry Moya...no workout ones yet. I couldn't get my son up early enough to come record a few sets but that will be next! Part two is better but holy it takes these things long to load!! :)

(((Roxy))) Yo my friend! Lovin' the vid journal! I can't wait to see more!

Sorry I haven't been in for a couple of days. Last days were a bit hectic and today hubby and I drove about an hour for an NPC competitors seminar. And was out most of the day into night.

I was reading through your last entries. For rack deads/rack pulls, zed mentioned straps. omg! Straps are a lifesaver for me. I don't care what people say about it, I use them all the time. I don't need huge forearms and it does help my tendonitis because I'm not gripping the bar or db's so hard. And because my hands sweat a lot (lol) I also use chalk on my last heavy sets. I tell you, chalk helps me get out at least 2-3 reps more that I would not be able to because my straps start to slip cuz' my hands get so sweaty.

Also on pull-ups. Keep trying! I was never ever able to do even 1 unassisted. But I was so determined to do them. I kept trying and trying and then one day I did 1 pull-up all by myself. I was stoked I thought I was gonna cry. lol Well 1 led to 2 and then 3..... On a good non-pain forearm tendonitis day, I can get at least 20+ RP reps. So don't give up! Keep doing them the best that you can.

We all have good days and not so good days. Sometimes it helps to jot down your feelings and let it all out. Don't be discouraged. Keep plugging away. I think you are doing fab!!!

Part two finally...I'm running this morning to get to the gym before soccer games but will be back later!

Dam that is some equiped gym! Dam! and of course your welcome, its my pleasure to help out where ever I can.
Def agree with IG on straps (but you already know that) and the chalk. If your gym dosnt allow it get you own and just break of a little pc to use with stealth.......:evil:.
I really like the vids you did a gr8 job with them to my gurl.
Keep it up sista!:evil:

ok, now i would just be embaressed to give a tour of my golds... yours has to be at least 10 times the size...
where i live the economy has been hit pretty hard... the mall in Modesto used to be packed on the weekend and lately it has been pretty dead...
thankfully i have a union job that is virtually recession-proof... i lost a lot of overtime, but still have plenty of work...
lol@ saying its 0 degrees outside so you dont need a coat... here in cali most people would not even attempt to go outside in that kind of weather...

(((Roxy))) Yo my friend! Lovin' the vid journal! I can't wait to see more!

Sorry I haven't been in for a couple of days. Last days were a bit hectic and today hubby and I drove about an hour for an NPC competitors seminar. And was out most of the day into night.

I was reading through your last entries. For rack deads/rack pulls, zed mentioned straps. omg! Straps are a lifesaver for me. I don't care what people say about it, I use them all the time. I don't need huge forearms and it does help my tendonitis because I'm not gripping the bar or db's so hard. And because my hands sweat a lot (lol) I also use chalk on my last heavy sets. I tell you, chalk helps me get out at least 2-3 reps more that I would not be able to because my straps start to slip cuz' my hands get so sweaty.

Also on pull-ups. Keep trying! I was never ever able to do even 1 unassisted. But I was so determined to do them. I kept trying and trying and then one day I did 1 pull-up all by myself. I was stoked I thought I was gonna cry. lol Well 1 led to 2 and then 3..... On a good non-pain forearm tendonitis day, I can get at least 20+ RP reps. So don't give up! Keep doing them the best that you can.

We all have good days and not so good days. Sometimes it helps to jot down your feelings and let it all out. Don't be discouraged. Keep plugging away. I think you are doing fab!!!

Thanks Island Girl! I really appreciate the feedback. The straps definnitely take some adjusting but I'm getting more used to them. I think we can have chalk in the gym too so that's a good thing as well. I have to get some of that.

I'll keep trying at the pull ups. I can totally relate to how happy you were to have done one! That will be a great day! :)

Dam that is some equiped gym! Dam! and of course your welcome, its my pleasure to help out where ever I can.
Def agree with IG on straps (but you already know that) and the chalk. If your gym dosnt allow it get you own and just break of a little pc to use with stealth.......:evil:.
I really like the vids you did a gr8 job with them to my gurl.
Keep it up sista!:evil:

Thanks Zed! :)

ok, now i would just be embaressed to give a tour of my golds... yours has to be at least 10 times the size...
where i live the economy has been hit pretty hard... the mall in Modesto used to be packed on the weekend and lately it has been pretty dead...
thankfully i have a union job that is virtually recession-proof... i lost a lot of overtime, but still have plenty of work...
lol@ saying its 0 degrees outside so you dont need a coat... here in cali most people would not even attempt to go outside in that kind of weather...

lol....yes, it's a big gym. You can imagine it at peak hours when it's near full! Can feel pretty crowded. It's close to home for me and was cheaper then joining the Y. I'm pretty grateful to have one of those jobs too that there will always be work. Definitely makes it easier when trying to support a family.

I hear ya on the weather!! Up here, at this time of year....0 is tropical! There were people in shorts (not many but a few). The cold is coming again though. :mad:

Sunday, Feb 13th

Today was cardio/ calves/ abs.

15 min warm up on the treadmill - 5 min walking/ 10 min jogging

As big as my gym is, we are lacking for calf equipment (and the seated machine was broken), so I had to improvise a bit.

Donkee calf raises
5 sets of 10 at 300 lbs

Incline calf raises - used the incline leg press
180 lbs at 15 reps
4 sets at 270 lbs at 12 reps

5 sets incline ab crunches.

30 mins on the eliptical -HR at 140-145.

I did a second cardio session later yesterday.
Did another 45 mins on the treadmill.
5 min walking (always at an incline - HR avg 140)
5 min jogging (incline lowered slightly - HR avg 153)
Did these intervals for the 45 mins.

I have one more week doing the diet as it is now and then we will be making some changes for 2 weeks. So far, everything diet wise is on track and I am still cheat free! Woo hoo!! :)

Top Bottom