Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Transformation continues !

Re: 84 Days...T Contest Log

Doing very nicely chika and with a gr8 tude too. Keep it up baby!:evil:

How is your grip holding out on the Rack Pulls. Use a mixed grip and that will help. Did you get straps yet?

Thanks for the feedback Zed! You've helped me so much! Yes..picked up some straps this week. My grip was ok on the pulls. I think for me to go heavier, I'll mix the grip.

An update for today, Thursday. This has probably been the roughest day for me since I started. I've been good diet wise but have not trained today. It's one of those days where I've had a black cloud over my head and had a couple of challenging personal situations to deal with that have been emotionally draining and tough to shake off this evening. It's not an excuse...I consciously made a choice to stay home tonight instead of training. A little self care and a little escape from reality.

Tomorrow is a new day. :)

sometimes its just better to take a day off if you dont think you will be able to be productive in the gym... i have those days too... usually with an extra day off, being behind in a routine will motivate you to push even harder...
im sure you will feel better about it once you get back in there with the extra energy from the day of rest...
KILL THAT SHIT!!!

its saturday so how did friday and today go?? I find hittin the gym usually lifts the black cloud even if I just lighten it up for a day and just get int he gym to go swimming even....like do some laps..

I usually feel so refreshed I go hit the weight floor with zealousness...

give us an update...stay accountable!

its saturday so how did friday and today go?? I find hittin the gym usually lifts the black cloud even if I just lighten it up for a day and just get int he gym to go swimming even....like do some laps..

I usually feel so refreshed I go hit the weight floor with zealousness...

give us an update...stay accountable!

Great minds think alike...just sat down with my breakfast to get my update on! :) You're so right...the gym can really make a difference in dealing with crap. Gets those endorphins going and seems to help balance out hormones. One day of rest is ok..anything beyond that, not so good, so I decided Thursday night that I was back on schedule Friday!

I went to bed early Thursday night and was up at 5 am Friday morning for 45 mins of cardio. Last night was day 2 of the new program Zed has given me. I'll get the numbers up later today. I'm heading back to the gym now and left my stuff there overnight. Yesterday was pull ups, shrugs, and rows. Hitting some squats today!!

Thanks for the note Shirlene. I hope all is going well with your pregnancy...are you still in a lot of pain??

Thats my gurl Roxy. Get right back in there and kick some serious ass chika.

Youre deadly....very deadly! :die: :chesty:
:bigbuck:

Well, while I'm waiting for my video to upload, I'll get my workout numbers up.

Yesterday went like this:

10 mins warm up on the treadmill...a nice jog.

pull ups/ chin ups - 20 total - 10 each.
I did 10 wide grip/ 10 close grip

**Zed...I cannot do these unassisted. I need some suggestions. I've done them negatives but probably won't get 20 and only just hang there holding myself for a couple seconds. I can do them with one foot on the top of an incline bench or use the assisted machine. Whatever ya think!

Overhead DB press - single arm
15 lbs - 10
20 lbs - 10
22.5 lbs - 10

Upright BBL rows
40 lbs - 10
40 lbs - 10
50 lbs - 10 *start here next time

20 mins jogging on the treadmill - HR about 150.

Saturday, Feb 12th

I had a great workout today. I felt great and got my pump on. :)

10 mins warm up on the treadmill - 2 mins walking and 8 jogging...HR at 150.

Squats

90 lbs - 10
100 lbs - 10
110 lbs - 10 *New PR for me in the cage!

Bench Press

30 lbs - 10
30 lbs - 10
40 lbs - 10

Standing BBL Shrugs

180 lbs - 10
180 lbs - 10
180 lbs - 10 *This was hard but I made it through!!

Then I ran for 20 mins on the treadmill. My cardio endurance is improving! I haven't been able to run 2 days in a row as long as I did in forever!! I was pumped!

Carb load tonight too! Woo hoo! :)

I have 2 videos I'm working on uploading..had no idea it takes so long to upload. The first one is only about 2 mins and I got an error message after the first upload attempt. I'm trying to upload again and also into photobucket..maybe that will be easier.

Top Bottom