Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Transformation continues !

Re: 84 Days...T Contest Log

Thanks IG and Zed! Love you guys and all the support! I'll get updated a bit later this evening. Gonna eat and hit the gym. :)

Tuesday, Feb 8

I started a new workout program today and a big shout out to Zedhed for putting something together for me. Just like the diet I'm doing, it's something quite different from what I am used to, so I'm excited to hit it hard and see how things go!

Started with a 10 min warm up on the treadmill. It was walking for a couple of minutes and then jogging the rest. HR between 140 and 150 for the 10 minutes so got a good sweat going right off the bat. :)

Rack pulls - I did a couple of warm up sets just to make sure my form was okay and get a sense of weight. Thanks for the tips too Zed...that really helped last night.

70 lbs - 10
90 lbs - 10
110 lbs - 10 *probably start here next time

Bent over DB shrugs - these felt very awkward but I can sure feel my back this morning.

3 sets of 10 with 45 lbs

Dips - with some assistance (Zed...I'm assuming they were focused on tris rather then chest?)

3 sets of 10
I can do between 2-4 unassisted dips for maybe 1 or 2 sets. I'm not sure which is better?

Ended with another 30 minutes of cardio - 10 mins on the step mill, small heart attack....over to the treadmill. :) HR avg 145.

It's cool to change it up and try different exercises and the workout was not super long, which I also like.

I'm nailing my diet every day!! I've hit the groove spot and the last few days I've felt really good and generally happier, even with pms!

Tonight is my carb/ fat load and I'm excited!! :)

A quick note for today, Wed, Feb 9.

I was up at 5 am and in the gym for 5:15 and rocked out 45 mins of solid cardio.

Today is my son's 15th birthday, which I can hardly believe but I promised myself that I would never let training get in the way of family stuff so...depending on what he wants to do tonight, I may not be lifting. That being said, I told him if he wanted to go out to eat, he'd need to bring a friend so I could stick to my diet and it wouldn't be just me sitting there watching him eat. We may hit a movie or something right after work. We'll see....

Today is the first day that I can notice a slight difference in how my clothes fit. Slowly but surely! Time and consistency...the best recipe! :)

That Zeddy is a good man!!! He's given me a few suggestions with mine and he has been spot on.

Congrats about the clothes, it's great to see a noticable difference. Your starting to really hit the cardio.. I have a love/hate relationship with the step mill...

Your going really well, I love reading your log Roxy!! Keep up the good work.

just do the cycle as I laid it out for you lolol.. your going to love me for it.

Nate...we need to connect on that....I'm short a bunch of stuff so haven't started anything but the T3. Not sure what to do.

Thanks for checking out my log! :)

That Zeddy is a good man!!! He's given me a few suggestions with mine and he has been spot on.

Congrats about the clothes, it's great to see a noticable difference. Your starting to really hit the cardio.. I have a love/hate relationship with the step mill...

Your going really well, I love reading your log Roxy!! Keep up the good work.

Thanks Rachel!! I definitely have a love/hate relationship with the step mill...it kicks my butt! :)

Tuesday, Feb 8

I started a new workout program today and a big shout out to Zedhed for putting something together for me. Just like the diet I'm doing, it's something quite different from what I am used to, so I'm excited to hit it hard and see how things go!

Started with a 10 min warm up on the treadmill. It was walking for a couple of minutes and then jogging the rest. HR between 140 and 150 for the 10 minutes so got a good sweat going right off the bat. :) Perfect chika!

Rack pulls - I did a couple of warm up sets just to make sure my form was okay and get a sense of weight. Thanks for the tips too Zed...that really helped last night.

70 lbs - 10
90 lbs - 10
110 lbs - 10 *probably start here next time
Very nice number for your first time chika. Add weight every time you do these even if only 5 Lbs. Excellent job my gurl:evil:.

Bent over DB shrugs - these felt very awkward but I can sure feel my back this morning.

3 sets of 10 with 45 lbs
Very nice here too.

Dips - with some assistance (Zed...I'm assuming they were focused on tris rather then chest?)

3 sets of 10
I can do between 2-4 unassisted dips for maybe 1 or 2 sets. I'm not sure which is better?
Keep your head up and bod as str8 as you can. Focus on shouders and tries.
Do not use the assist. Instead do negatives when you cant get yourself back up. But also give a try to the way Bader is doing them. Just go down a couple of inches. Then work on going lower next time you do em.:evil:

Ended with another 30 minutes of cardio - 10 mins on the step mill, small heart attack....over to the treadmill. :) HR avg 145. Perfect!

It's cool to change it up and try different exercises and the workout was not super long, which I also like.

I'm nailing my diet every day!! I've hit the groove spot and the last few days I've felt really good and generally happier, even with pms!

Tonight is my carb/ fat load and I'm excited!! :)
Doing very nicely chika and with a gr8 tude too. Keep it up baby!:evil:

How is your grip holding out on the Rack Pulls. Use a mixed grip and that will help. Did you get straps yet?

Top Bottom