Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Transformation continues !

Re: 84 Days...T Contest Log

Sunday, Feb 6

I woke up this morning feeling AMAZING!! The combination of extra sleep and the carb load last night left me feeling great.

I hit the gym first thing and had the best workout I've had in awhile. It felt great!

I started with 10 mins warm up on the bike.

I trained quads/ calves/ abs today.

Started with the squat rack.

5 warm up sets
bar - 12
20 lbs - 10
50 lbs - 6
70 lbs - 3
90 lbs - 1

90 lbs - 6 reps x 4 sets

Hack Squats

50 lbs - 6 reps x 4 sets

Incline leg press/ superset calf raises

90 lbs - 10 reps quads/ 20 reps calves
140 lbs - 7 reps quads/ 20 reps calves x 3 sets

Incline ab crunches

25 lbs - 10 reps x 4 sets

I followed this by 30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical.

I had a compliment that it was good to see a female in the squat cage and my form was good. Made me feel good and the guy didn't seem like there was an ulterior motive. He had a low creep factor. ;)

I'm attaching a couple pics from the gym. I was all geared up to do some video this morning but needed a new memory card so will get some video up in the next few days! I thought it would be cool to shoot some video of where I go every day etc...liven things up a bit! :)

3 Week Summary

I wanted to summarize things since I'm 3 weeks into the contest.

I weighed in yesterday and am 6.5 lbs down. I will do updated measurements next week, after a month.

My diet is on track and I'm feeling really good about that part of it so far.

Training - I'm working with Zed to put together a different training program. Right now, I've gone back to the Max OT.

Supplements - I started some T3 this week and will be running it throughout the remainder of the contest. I'm going to add in some clen in a couple weeks. Both courtesy of Gentlemen's Club Anabolics. Great products and amazing shipping! The rest is to be determined. I have done a couple cycles in the past but tend to be more conservative so I have not fully decided yet. I'm looking at a couple different things. :)

I had a compliment that it was good to see a female in the squat cage and my form was good. Made me feel good and the guy didn't seem like there was an ulterior motive. He had a low creep factor. ;)

I'm attaching a couple pics from the gym. I was all geared up to do some video this morning but needed a new memory card so will get some video up in the next few days! I thought it would be cool to shoot some video of where I go every day etc...liven things up a bit! :)
Action pics... well almost! :):) Very nice. Can't wait to see the video.

What a good workout... I love when you feel 100% and ready to kill it. And to get compliments from non-sleezy guys.. you've got the good aura thing happening. Keep it up

ok, so this is where the ladies' logs are hiding out...
keep up the good work!... especially with the squats, that has been my favorite exersise the last year or so...

i work out at a gold's too... except yours looks a lot bigger...

Dam roxy you looking totally into KILL THAT SHIT! Intense! good for you my gurl:evil:.

Love the pics Roxy!!! Whoa!!! Very nice.

You're doing fab chica! Keep it up! KTS!

ok, so this is where the ladies' logs are hiding out...
keep up the good work!... especially with the squats, that has been my favorite exersise the last year or so...

i work out at a gold's too... except yours looks a lot bigger...

Moya!! So glad you stopped in!! :) I'm a moya fan ya know!;)

The Golds I workout at is huge...and conveniently located directly across from a wonderful Chinese bakery! Somehow that falls under cruel and unusual punishment. ;)

Top Bottom