Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Transformation continues !

Re: 84 Days...T Contest Log

wtg Roxy, I am so happy you are on point with everything, hope you get to relax a bit this wkend!!!:)

Thanks so much Trex!! :)

I wanted to share this link with everyone...it's for a book one of the nurses at work told me about. I might pick it up tomorrow.

Life Is Short-Wear Your Party Pants: Ten Simple Truths That Lead to an Amazing Life: Amazon.ca: Loretta Laroche: Books

She said it's great...positive thinking with a whole lot of laughs. I'll let you know my feedback if I get it!!

LOL...it's all good Rick! Probably because I put it in the women's section. ;) The diet is going well...I've had to work up to getting all the food in but I've been 100% compliant otherwise! First time in a year I've managed 3 whole weeks of cheat free dieting! :)

That's awesome! Congrats...cause dieting is a bitch! I know! You let me know if you need anything else. I got your back a 100%!:chomp:

thanks for the comments, the hangover

impressive, no cheats. I havent craved yet, i assume its coming soon.

Gr8 job Roxy, keeping to the diet.
BTW you owe your ANSWERS.......
You know what I mean sista:evil:

The ones that I PMd you, remember now:confused::splat:

lol...the max weights one?? I thought I answered that one!! Maybe I just think I did but really didn't!! :confused:

I'll pm ya again! I've been reading that program more, Zed, so wanted to run a few modifications by ya. ;)

Saturday was a write off for me in terms of working out. I was so tired and feeling so overwhelmed with my to do list for the weekend(thank you pms) that I got my grocery shopping done and came home and slept for another 3 hours. I took it easy last night and watched the UFC fights and went to bed pretty early.

I kept my diet on track though and had the full carb/ fat load last night. For the oatmeal, I used regular oats and just nuked it.

So the carb/ fat load looked like:

1.5 cups green beans
3/4 cup oatmeal
6 oz yams
2 tbsp almond butter (was hard to stop at 2!! lol)

I've varied the veggies a bit more the last couple of days and that has helped with the bloat. Good call on that one Trex. :)

Some of my other diet staples include:

Frank's red hot - love the chili lime flavor
Walden Farm's pancake syrup and caramel syrup
Davinci's syrups - usually chocolate and english toffee flavor - I used these in coffee mainly, sometimes oatmeal.

Top Bottom