Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Transformation continues !

Re: 84 Days...T Contest Log

Wed, Feb 2

Today was my carb load night. It was interesting!

My meals were:

Meal 1

10 egg whites/ 1 egg
1.5 cups broccoli
12 almonds
6.5 oz grapefruit

Meal 2

2 scoops whey
4 tsp PB
1 cup broccoli

Meal 3

7 oz chicken
1 cup broccoli
18 almonds

Meal 4

2.5 scoops whey
1 cup green beans
2 tbsp PB

Carb/Fat Load

1.5 cups green beans
3/4 cup oatmeal
6 oz yams
2 tbsp almond butter

I got about half the oatmeal and no yams in. I use steel cut oatmeal and just threw it in a big pot of water to cook and even with draining a lot of the water it was a huge bowl! I'll either try measuring the water differently or using regular oatmeal the next time.

I've been eating using the IF protocal for a few months and am switching back so the 6 more regular meals so that is part of my adjustment this week and part of the struggle of getting all the food in but getting easier every day.

The other thing I've noticed is that I'm feeling quite bloated and the only thing I can really attribute it to is the high amount of whey. I seldom use whey so 4.5 scoops a day is an adjustment. I may try ordering some of need2's protein and give that a shot. I've heard isolate is better overall for the bloat?!?

Otherwise....another great day! I'm feeling good about how things are progressing.

Thanks for ALL the support!! This forum and all of you have been so great! :)

Last edited:

OK I'm a complete duche.....how did I not comment on this log sooner. Sorry Roxy! I hope you're doing well? Diet going ok?

Yeah bro you are...LOL:evil:

Hey Rox, how is your recovery going:confused:
Are you back in the gym yet going at it hot and heavy:confused::velvett:

Hope all is well with you gurl!

Wed, Feb 2

Today was my carb load night. It was interesting!

My meals were:

Meal 1

10 egg whites/ 1 egg
1.5 cups broccoli
12 almonds
6.5 oz grapefruit

Meal 2

2 scoops whey
4 tsp PB
1 cup broccoli

Meal 3

7 oz chicken
1 cup broccoli
18 almonds

Meal 4

2.5 scoops whey
1 cup green beans
2 tbsp PB

Carb/Fat Load

1.5 cups green beans
3/4 cup oatmeal
6 oz yams
2 tbsp almond butter

I got about half the oatmeal and no yams in. I use steel cut oatmeal and just threw it in a big pot of water to cook and even with draining a lot of the water it was a huge bowl! I'll either try measuring the water differently or using regular oatmeal the next time.

I've been eating using the IF protocal for a few months and am switching back so the 6 more regular meals so that is part of my adjustment this week and part of the struggle of getting all the food in but getting easier every day.

The other thing I've noticed is that I'm feeling quite bloated and the only thing I can really attribute it to is the high amount of whey. I seldom use whey so 4.5 scoops a day is an adjustment. I may try ordering some of need2's protein and give that a shot. I've heard isolate is better overall for the bloat?!?

Otherwise....another great day! I'm feeling good about how things are progressing.

Thanks for ALL the support!! This forum and all of you have been so great! :)

You don't think its the three and a half cups broccoli a day?
Its a pretty gassy vegetable...You could try spinach instead to see if it makes a difference...
Keep up the great work!!

OK I'm a complete duche.....how did I not comment on this log sooner. Sorry Roxy! I hope you're doing well? Diet going ok?

LOL...it's all good Rick! Probably because I put it in the women's section. ;) The diet is going well...I've had to work up to getting all the food in but I've been 100% compliant otherwise! First time in a year I've managed 3 whole weeks of cheat free dieting! :)

Yeah bro you are...LOL:evil:

Hey Rox, how is your recovery going:confused:
Are you back in the gym yet going at it hot and heavy:confused::velvett:

Hope all is well with you gurl!

It's just about healed. It's still a little bit sore and things like sneezes still hurt but the stitches are all dissolved and I'm back to eating pretty much everything. I'll be training legs tomorrow so that should be interesting to see how it feels and I haven't done any incline stuff ie: incline abs yet, just to avoid that extra pressure to my head.

Last edited:

You don't think its the three and a half cups broccoli a day?
Its a pretty gassy vegetable...You could try spinach instead to see if it makes a difference...
Keep up the great work!!

LOL...I actually laughed out loud when I read this! Duh!! That is only the most obvious answer!! Between that, the huge increase in fat, and the extra whey, I'm going to be picking up some digestive enzymes! ;)

Summary for Thursday, Feb 3

Diet was on track! I was 2 oz short for chicken but got everything else in. I woke up hungry this morning so have 2 meals down already and it's just 1 pm here.

I trained shoulders last night.

5 warm up sets on a shoulder press machine

Dumbbell presses

22.5 lbs - 8
25 - 6
30 - 5

Side Lat Raises

3 sets of 15 reps at 15 lbs

Rear Pec Dec

50 - 8
60 - 6
70 - 6

Cardio was 30 minutes on the elliptical at moderate intensity. I was pretty tired yesterday so cardio was painful but made it through! :)

My update for Friday....was a gong show at work today!! But...I got 45 minutes of cardio on the step mill in. Kicks my butt!

Training legs tomorrow.

I'm on track diet wise and am really tired tonight but feeling good.

Anyone want an almost 15 year old boy?? I'd like to give mine away tonight. I'd say he helps around the house and does chores (without a fight) but I'd be lying. ;)

wtg Roxy, I am so happy you are on point with everything, hope you get to relax a bit this wkend!!!:)

Top Bottom