Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Transformation continues !

Re: 84 Days...T Contest Log

Nice diet that RickO put together for you Roxy. That even looks one that I could maybe stick to:).
I like to put the PB right in my Chololate shake, gr8 stuff PB and Chocolate!:evil:
Very proud of you Roxy. I know with your life this is no walk in the park for you.
Gr8 job sista!
you are deadly...very deadly:strider36:destroy:

Nice diet that RickO put together for you Roxy. That even looks one that I could maybe stick to:).
I like to put the PB right in my Chololate shake, gr8 stuff PB and Chocolate!:evil:
Very proud of you Roxy. I know with your life this is no walk in the park for you.
Gr8 job sista!
you are deadly...very deadly:strider36:destroy:
That's exactly what I'm doing! I'm normally someone who can't have PB in the house because it calls to me in the night (especially if there's fresh bread laying around)...lol...but it's been working! So far so good! :)

Summary for Tuesday, Feb 1

My eating was the same as yesterday. I got the 5 meals in. I'm noticably more hungry today though and am thinking I'll be good to go for all 6 meals. The original plan had the carb loads on Tuesday and Fridays and I'm going to switch it to Wed/ Sat, purely out of scheduling. The carb load, which I'll write more about tonight, requires eating a bunch of stuff in a certain order and Tuesdays are bad nights for me. I am home and then off to my son's soccer so I'd be eating till midnight. Rick do you read this log? That should be ok shouldn't it? I'll pm ya too.

It was my turn to drive last night for soccer so I hit up a different gym for 40 minutes of cardio. Got my hoodie on and hit the treadmill. It was cool going to a different location...different people to see, different layout and different energy in the gym. It was a nice change of pace. I always plan my lifting around soccer so I knew I wouldn't be lifting last night and it worked well for cardio. I had just enough time to drop the boys off and get back to pick them up.

I'm attaching a couple pics....not the gallery ones, although that's next on my list. These are from a family gathering on Sunday. One is me and my son who will be 15 next week. He desperately needs a hair cut! The other is a pic of all the nieces and nephews in my family. You can tell I'm the oldest and had my son pretty early, compared to the rest of my siblings. All the little kids just love my son though...he makes for a great trampoline! ;)

Nice pics my gurl.
Gr8 job on making this all work in your busy life too sista!
Keep up the good fight and you gonna do just fine.

you are deadly...very deadly!

Hi Roxy, love the pics!! Boy your son is tall, and looks a lot like you.

Good work on the meals!!

Hi Roxy, love the pics!! Boy your son is tall, and looks a lot like you.

Good work on the meals!!

Thanks! :) He is very tall...just passed the 6'2" mark. He HATES that he looks like me so I always tell him he looks just like my youngest brother! He's much cooler then the old mom! LOL

Hell chika wait till you are thru this....then his frienz gonna be tellin him "hey man your mom is hawt!":evil:
Then your gonna have the oldunes and the younguns too!

Top Bottom