Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training while taking roids

MelissaDumbell

I'm a 27 year old female, I train 4 days a week compound movements and one hour of cardio before lifting, I will be taking
anavar at 10 mg daily for cutting and fat burn, I wonder if that type of training is ok or it should be more intensive
while taking the anavar? thank you.

I'm a 27 year old female, I train 4 days a week compound movements and one hour of cardio before lifting, I will be taking
anavar at 10 mg daily for cutting and fat burn, I wonder if that type of training is ok or it should be more intensive

I would do a combination of cardio and heavy weights. Do weight training first. Also i will add HIT cardio.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Steroids don't burn fat, not directly.

When you're cutting weight the steroids helps to preserve muscle mass... to burn fat you can use other types of drugs, but diet is the most important to burn fat.

If possible, to get most of your training, you should do cardio and lifting in different hours... apart from each other.

I have no idea how you programmed your training but in phases of weight loss you'd better have a slightly more volume workout.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Diet has a far greater impact

we get the whole should i change my diet or workouts question on steroids all the time

my simple answer is this: have you figured out what works for you yet? if not then dont' waste your time using steroids. also you SHOULD change up things, if anything to keep yourself from getting bored. you will actually notice you get sore after changing up workouts, that is because your body did get used to the same routine

we get the whole should i change my diet or workouts question on steroids all the time

my simple answer is this: have you figured out what works for you yet? if not then dont' waste your time using steroids. also you SHOULD change up things, if anything to keep yourself from getting bored. you will actually notice you get sore after changing up workouts, that is because your body did get used to the same routine
You said it all.
If you do not know your body, if you do not know how to diet and if you never had results of weight gain or weight loss naturally, steroids are not the solution.
People overestimate to much the use of steroids.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

What works off cycle will work on cycle. That being said, what you need to pay attention to is your diet most importantly. You will need to be in a deficit for fat loss. Anavar is not a fat burner so don't expect it to do the work. It has to be done through diet.

Generally speaking - your training really shouldn't change whether you are on or off cycle. Your recovery ability will be slightly better on cycle so you can slightly increase your workout volume, but the key word is slightly.

Top Bottom