Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training routines for Women

35andfeel19

My Fianc'e has put on some weight in the last 9 months or so. It started after we started seeing each other and when she went back on the pill. She gained weight and suffered from horible headaches. She is now off the pill but is having trouble getting the weight back off. I bought her a treadmill which she uses for 15 minutes in the am and 15 in the PM.

OK enough of the background and onto my question.

Where can I find routines specifically designed for women, if there are any, or do I just tailor my routine for her. Do women respond better to higher reps and lower weight or just the reverse. My problem is also compounded by the fact that she was in a car accident two years ago and still sufferes from decreased neck mobility (She can't turn her head the full range) and occiasional back pain, especially when standing in one place for extended periods of time.

What I want to do is get her motabolism back up. She isn't really into the "Diet Thing". I tried to get to follow a keto diet but she is Italian and cutting pasta out of an Italians diet is like cutting off her air. I did get her to stop eating bread as often.

I really need help here, Her self esteme has declined and is cuasing her some depression which in turn drives her to eat. The old "Vicious cycle" thing.

I thought by getting myself back into shape would help motivate her to make more of an effort. She is trying, however, I think she feels lost because she isn't losing weight like she could when she was younger.

Bla bla bla...man...can I ramble or what?

Anyway.......HEEEELP!!!!!

Top Bottom