Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training Routines for Females: No Muscles, just super fit & hot.

Anthony Roberts said:
Yes. Weights and some other stuff, for her last 8 weeks of contest prep.

900 ...yes...I didn't do her diet...just training and some minor other things.

Cool.

velvett said:

People bash the diet she was on all the time...but...I mean...she won her class...so...I don't have a problem with it in retrospect...

Anthony Roberts said:
People bash the diet she was on all the time...but...I mean...she won her class...so...I don't have a problem with it in retrospect...
At what cost to her long term health and thyroid function?

superqt4u2nv said:
At what cost to her long term health and thyroid function?

Her long term health is fine...the thyroid is very resiliant, as is the body in general. Most people just overstate the realistic damage you can do to your body with pre-contest type dieting. I existed on less than 900 calories per day when I was in high school and wrestling...for months at a time...I was in the 135lb class, at 5'7"...now I carry over 200lbs at that height. I didn't do any long term damage...

There's been no long-term negative issues with her health either, just a rebound-effect and some weight gain when she stopped pre-contest and contest phase. Typical Post Contest issues followed her...but that was to be expected and pushed through.

She's fine now...and for the rest of her life she can say she was Ms.New Jersey.
Maybe someone else could have (with different genetics) won the class with 1800 calories per day. Or maybe they would have lost. Rosanne won.

Anthony Roberts said:

I wasn't really concerned with up to the day of the win - moreso afterward.

But that's for a different time on a different thread.

:)

velvett said:
I wasn't really concerned with up to the day of the win - moreso afterward.

But that's for a different time on a different thread.

:)

Right...that's what I assumed you had meant. Bodybuilding, physique competitions, etc...in general are not very healthy at all. I tend to believe that once everything is said and done with, the body will typically bounce back. We don't really see too many horror stories about people who stopped competing and had major long term health consequences....we typically see people who mess themselves up during the competing phase, and are forced to retire, not people who finished a competitive career and then faced long term issues.

Using myself as an example (of steroid use and abuse), I cycled anabolics about 2-3x a year for a long time then did 3 years straight. When I came off, I did no PCT at all and within 3 weeks was almost back to within the totally normal range for my bloodwork.

I don't reccomend doing things in an unhealthy way, but I really feel that the body is way tougher than we give it credit for, and it will bounce back from most things, diets, drugs, etc...

Anthony Roberts said:
Right...that's what I assumed you had meant. Bodybuilding, physique competitions, etc...in general are not very healthy at all. I tend to believe that once everything is said and done with, the body will typically bounce back. We don't really see too many horror stories about people who stopped competing and had major long term health consequences....we typically see people who mess themselves up during the competing phase, and are forced to retire, not people who finished a competitive career and then faced long term issues.

Using myself as an example (of steroid use and abuse), I cycled anabolics about 2-3x a year for a long time then did 3 years straight. When I came off, I did no PCT at all and within 3 weeks was almost back to within the totally normal range for my bloodwork.

I don't reccomend doing things in an unhealthy way, but I really feel that the body is way tougher than we give it credit for, and it will bounce back from most things, diets, drugs, etc...

Oh yeah?? Out of curiousity, like what?

Top Bottom