Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training Routines for Females: No Muscles, just super fit & hot.

GooseHunter said:
Velvett!

I have to read those, thanks so much.

I do belong to a gym, but those classes seem so intimidating - maybe after I learn a little more.

Thank you.
Great ladies you have up in here helping you…

My thoughts… For someone who likes attention and to show off her body I would think shouldn’t be too intimidated by the gym or those types of situations. :)

My advice is to use that confidence IN the gym Stop over thinking it so much and get in there, jump in and have fun with it.

Don’t be afraid of the weights either, they only help make your body look more sexy.

Best wishes to you… ;)

Bunny!

I think it's the weights that intimidate me, I am afraid because I don't know what to do with them. I know, I am a dork!

I am going to learn though probably look into a few classes as suggested that way I won't get hurt or look really silly. There are alot of really cute guys at the gym, and I don't want them to think I am an idiot!

Thanks Girls!!!

Body Pump

Dear God

I've been living in the boonies too long.
There's no cool stuff here - the equipment is even old .. like late 80's early 90's old.

This was always a favorite site of mine (it's in the first link)

http://www.exrx.net/

It will break down exercises and show the muscles groups - easy to "get" if you know what I mean.

It's always hard to start something especially when it's new and you don't want to make an a** of yourself. (I hate starting new things for that very reason even though I know logically that I'll love it once I "get it".

Old dog = hates new tricks

LOL!

GooseHunter said:
Bunny!

I think it's the weights that intimidate me, I am afraid because I don't know what to do with them. I know, I am a dork!

I am going to learn though probably look into a few classes as suggested that way I won't get hurt or look really silly. There are alot of really cute guys at the gym, and I don't want them to think I am an idiot!

Thanks Girls!!!
Been there... :)

and at that time I was NOT in shape at all, quite overweight for me with bandanna's on... I just focused on me and kinda ignored everyone else. Just dont be the girl that dresses up to go to the gym with big silver hoops and a face full of make up unless it's sweat proof :)

You are not an idiot. Vel that site is GREAT...

velvett said:
This was always a favorite site of mine (it's in the first link)

http://www.exrx.net/

It will break down exercises and show the muscles groups - easy to "get" if you know what I mean.

It's always hard to start something especially when it's new and you don't want to make an a** of yourself. (I hate starting new things for that very reason even though I know logically that I'll love it once I "get it".

Old dog = hates new tricks

LOL!

What a great site for information on the exercises. I have been reading all day. I am feeling overwhelmed, information overload.

Thanks girls, I can't wait to get started - I have alot to learn.

Top Bottom