Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training routine for female

Greicygirl

guys I wont to tone up but not get bulky and huge like a female body builder, is there any specific training routine your can suggest
me?

Unless you use hormones you will not get huge and bulky. A huge and super muscular body is not the female reality, in general, women with this profile use male hormones.

The exercises are the same for both men and women. What changes are the goals.

You can do the basic: Squat, Bench, Deadlift, OHP, Row, RDL, Good Morning, Pull-ups, Dips, etc.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

guys I wont to tone up but not get bulky and huge like a female body builder, is there any specific training routine your can suggest
me?

No. What makes you think you'd get huge muscles anyway? If it was that easy we'd all be huge (or 'huge-er' ha ha)

All weight training will do to a female is tighten and tone their body. Women simply do not have the endocrine system needed to build big bulky muscles.

All those bodybuilder women you are referring to are using steroids. A natural female weight lifter will develop the physique of a gymnast.

Top Bottom