Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training frequency

spriks44

If I was training 2x a day 6 days a week instead of just one session a day would that increase my chances getting the results I want, which is weight loss. Or would I be overtraining ?

hypothetically speaking you would burn more calories working out 12X per week if you were exercising for more hours right?

but rather than destroy your body why not fix your diet? eat less food. crazy concept i know because we have been taught our whole lives to eat eat eat

hypothetically speaking you would burn more calories working out 12X per week if you were exercising for more hours right?

but rather than destroy your body why not fix your diet? eat less food. crazy concept i know because we have been taught our whole lives to eat eat eat
Yeap!
Fixing the diet is a better option.

Training 2x a day, if you're not a competitive athlete is not the best option... probably your body won't be able to recover.

Try to split the caloric deficit between food and exercise.

It took you a lifetime to get fat, it will not be in a month that you will lose all that weight. It's completely possible to lose 20kg in one month but It's going to be extremely hard to maintain that lost.

Be patient and consistent.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Top Bottom