Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training during pregnancy

starboy11

Are more ladies working out during pregnancy? I have seen some videos on social media of women doing kickboxing 6-7 months pregnant! Is this safe?

Yes, but...
Did you kickboxing before pregnancy?

You can continue doing any activity you did previously. Running, swimming, surfing, cycling, weightlifting, skating... Unless your doctor said otherwise because of any pregnancy issue like placental abruption for example...

Now if you were sedentary before getting pregnant, then it is best to choose lighter activities such as walking, slow bike rides... You won't learn how to kickboxing or weightlifting while you're pregnant. That sittuation is not safe for you or the baby.

So yes It's safe depending on the mother's training background.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Are more ladies working out during pregnancy? I have seen some videos on social media of women doing kickboxing 6-7 months pregnant! Is this safe?

On the social media thing: It's rare to find examples of stuff that didn't work, look good etc

Exercising during pregnancy is a very key part of having a healthy pregnancy - BUT you need to do it correctly. You don't want to put any stress on your abdomen.

I would book an appointment with a personal trainer who specializes in training pregnant women and get him to make you a program

Top Bottom