Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training during pregnancy

Nsem

I got pregnant, and now I am on week three of mypregnancy. I would like to know, what kind of training would be safefor me during pregnancy, and until how long can I train?

I would recommend you to go to the yoga classes forpregnant women – they really know their stuff, since this is theirspecialty. I would definitely avoid lifting heavy weights, and doingthings that will make you shake, such as running. So the yoga classesseem like the ideal thing to do. As per the time limits, you shouldconsult your doctor, because each pregnancy is different, even in thesame lady, so the doctor should decide what is acceptable for you.And – congratulations!

All kinds including weights. The issue is to what stage in pregnancy. I'd double check anything we suggest but, from memory, to six months. After that there are potential issues. I'd also check with your doc.

First off - congrats on being pregnant!

Book an appointment with your doctor. He will explain everything you need to do to remain healthy while pregnant.

Exercising while pregnant is a fantastic thing to do, but as you get closer to your due date, you will want to stay away from any exercise that puts a lot of pressure on your abdomen.

Hi all! thanks for your support and being so nice! About the yoga - I always though it was mostly to be chilling and cool - does it help with physique development?

Definitely ask your doctor and make sure he/she is aware you are exercising. That way they can monitor you throughout with that aspect in mind.

Top Bottom