Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training during menstruation

Fittanaba

Is it ok to train when you have period? I mean, ifyou don't feel like shit, but instead physically – will it hurt totrain on these days, or it is fine? As I said, I want to know if froma physiological point of view it is ok.

Training during your menstrual cycle is actually a GREAT idea. It'll increase blood flow and prevent cramps and bloating.

Also, exercises increases endorphins. Everyone feels good after exercising. It'll help you get out of that emotional slump a lot of females find themselves in during their menstrual cycle.

Taking a bog standard iron tablet. A 1-a-day will do. By hydration he means just ensuring you get enough fluid daily. Clues you are is little or no thirst and the color of you pee / urine is more or less clear.

There is no problem in training during menstruation as long as this does not cause you discomfort. If you feel bad, then obviously you better don't. However, if you feel fine, do it. Just supplement yourself with iron, and you will be fine. Also, beef liver is a very good food for a lady with menstruation, as it will increase your RBC.

Top Bottom