Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training for 5 months ready for next step

galpalhere42

I've never used anything before when it comes to supplements, drugs, steroids, etc. I have been training only 5 months and my results aren't what i want them to be so far. what are some ideas for me to take to improve, my goals are lean muscle, some strength and fat loss of course.

I've never used anything before when it comes to supplements, drugs, steroids, etc. I have been training only 5 months and my results aren't what i want them to be so far. what are some ideas for me to take to improve, my goals are lean muscle, some strength and fat loss of course.
What is your nutrition like?
How much water you drink in a day?
What is your training like?

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

I think you just need a refresh. Try a new training program and play with your diet a bit. It takes a lot longer than 5 months to build up your base. I would recommend a simple 5x5 routine.

Five months is just the very beginning. Make sure you are getting proper rest, eating a solid diet, and putting in hard work at the gym every time.

Top Bottom