Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tracking macros

Vanessalujan

Hi, I'm a 27 year old females looking to run my first cycle of anavar at 10 mg daily, I would an advice on how
track macros while doing an anavar, thank you.

Don't you track your macros right now? So... you don't know how is your diet.

Let me ask you...

Do you know how to diet? Have you ever had aesthetic results only with diet?

For us ladies, the risks are much higher... When we use male hormones we are risking have some virilizing effects... and if we don't know how to diet and to train... we can end up with a thicker voice and not have the aesthetic result that we expected.

Also...

What is your weight? How tall are you? What is your body fat percentage? What are your goals with this cycle?

Clearly you did a research and you know that Oxandrolone is the most appropriate drug for women, but it still lacks a lot of information.

My advice is ... instead of wasting your money on drugs and laboratory tests, why don't you hire a trainer and a nutritionist, you'll find that a correct training and diet periodization can give you excellent results.

Or come back here with more information about your body, diet, goals and how did you imagine your cycle, length.. then I can help you. Educate yourself, be in charge!

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

^^^ my question exactly

don't hop on steroids and think they will repair a poor diet

get your diet FIXED FIRST!! this is stuff you should know already.

it would be like going into an exam without knowing what the exam is all about. steroids are very powerful, and not something you jump into without any prep

Hi, I'm a 27 year old females looking to run my first cycle of anavar at 10 mg daily, I would an advice on how
track macros while doing an anavar, thank you.

The same as when you're not on Anavar

Macronutrients are the components of food that your body uses for energy. There are 4 main macronutrients:
Protein - 4 calories/gram
Carbohydrates - 4 calories/gram
Alcohol - 7 calories/gram
Fat - 9 calories/gram

A rough estimate to determine how many calories you need is to multiply your body weight (in pounds) by 15. That will give you the amount of calories needed to maintain your current body weight. If your goal is to gain weight, multiply your body weight by 17-18. If your goal is to loose weigh, multiply your body weight by 12-13.

Once you have determined your calorie needs. Set your protein intake. A good number to shoot for is:
1-1.5 grams of protein/pound of body weight for natural athletes
1.5-2grams of protein/pound of body weight for enhance athletes

Once you have set your protein intake, fill the rest of your calorie intake with carbohydrates and fat.

Top Bottom