x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

tracking macros

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about tracking macros within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Hi, I'm a 27 year old females looking to run my first cycle of anavar at 10 mg daily, I would an advice on how track macros while doing an anavar, thank you.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: tracking macros

tracking macros

Hi, I'm a 27 year old females looking to run my first cycle of anavar at 10 mg daily, I would an advice on how
    track macros while doing an anavar, thank you.

Amateur Bodybuilder florencenoir's Avatar

Re: tracking macros

Don't you track your macros right now? So... you don't know how is your diet.

Let me ask you...

Do you know how to diet? Have you ever had aesthetic results only with diet?

For us ladies, the risks are much higher... When we use male hormones we are risking have some virilizing effects... and if we don't know how to diet and to train... we can end up with a thicker voice and not have the aesthetic result that we expected.

Also...

What is your weight? How tall are you? What is your body fat percentage? What are your goals with this cycle?

Clearly you did a research and you know that Oxandrolone is the most appropriate drug for women, but it still lacks a lot of information.

My advice is ... instead of wasting your money on drugs and laboratory tests, why don't you hire a trainer and a nutritionist, you'll find that a correct training and diet periodization can give you excellent results.

Or come back here with more information about your body, diet, goals and how did you imagine your cycle, length.. then I can help you. Educate yourself, be in charge!

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

^^^ my question exactly

don't hop on steroids and think they will repair a poor diet

get your diet FIXED FIRST!! this is stuff you should know already.

it would be like going into an exam without knowing what the exam is all about. steroids are very powerful, and not something you jump into without any prep
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Quote Quote posted by Vanessalujan View Post
    Hi, I'm a 27 year old females looking to run my first cycle of anavar at 10 mg daily, I would an advice on how
    track macros while doing an anavar, thank you.
    The same as when you're not on Anavar

Macronutrients are the components of food that your body uses for energy. There are 4 main macronutrients:
    Protein - 4 calories/gram
    Carbohydrates - 4 calories/gram
    Alcohol - 7 calories/gram
    Fat - 9 calories/gram

A rough estimate to determine how many calories you need is to multiply your body weight (in pounds) by 15. That will give you the amount of calories needed to maintain your current body weight. If your goal is to gain weight, multiply your body weight by 17-18. If your goal is to loose weigh, multiply your body weight by 12-13.

Once you have determined your calorie needs. Set your protein intake. A good number to shoot for is:
    1-1.5 grams of protein/pound of body weight for natural athletes
    1.5-2grams of protein/pound of body weight for enhance athletes

Once you have set your protein intake, fill the rest of your calorie intake with carbohydrates and fat.

The same as you do off cycle......