Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tps Countdown To Jr Nationals!

Do you know anyone else competing in this show? ....anyone you can talk to backstage?

There's also a girl from another board competing (in HW class, I think). Her name is Julia. Never met her, but at least you would have a couple of aquaintences you can chat with.........

flight is at 5..2 hour drive to the airport...(i live in the mountains) so im leaving early to do some shopping on the way...need some veg out time..starting to get that mind fuck going....trying to talk myself out of it!!!

tps said:
flight is at 5..2 hour drive to the airport...(i live in the mountains) so im leaving early to do some shopping on the way...need some veg out time..starting to get that mind fuck going....trying to talk myself out of it!!!

Good luck tps!!! Have fun!!

well this will be my last check in....THANK YOU EVERYONE for all your encouragement and support...cant wait to meet those of you going....especially you sassy! you have my cell..and i have yours....c u in CHI TOWN!!!!!

Top Bottom