Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

torque supplement for women

Lindsay!

I'm looking for something to help my training energy and on the net I run into this product TORQUE SUPREMACY , the price is almost double compare to creatine but when you look at the description it sounds pretty good: for example mass gains, energy and performance and helps you to reach the peak of level performance and better blood circulation, do you guys know this product? thank you.

Creatine is creatine. Don't waste your money on some heavily marketed creatine supplement that is going to cost 10x more but provide no additional benefits. Either get a bulk creatine monohydrate powder or a capsulated creatine supplement like ancient strength from n2bm.com.

A creatine supplement shouldn't cost an arm and a leg. Ancient strength is around $15 for a 30 day supply.

Its just a label, bro. They can write whatever the hell they want to make you buy their product.

That being said, just go for either simple monohydrate of 5-10grams per day or get a creatine blend like ancient strength.

Top Bottom