Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too many massages - bad?

Byma

Some friends of mine told me that it is not good for women to get too many massages, as they relax you too much, and you end up not wanting much to do or even have sex. Can many massages be really that bad?

That is non-sense. I do massages to my wife quite frequently, at least twice per week, and we have never had these problems. Besides, relaxation is on the contrary good for sex from the side of a lady...so these claims have no base at all.

Non-sense.

Most of us have very tight muscles. Massages are great for loosening up tight fascia and also removing metabolic waste products built up in muscles from your workouts.

The more massages you can get done, the better.

I get like 5 massages per day done. 2-3 short ones, and another 2 really complete. That is great that they are good for one's health. Is it true that you should not get a massage when you have the period?

It is fine to have this many massages - no problem with that. However, it is indeed usually recommended to avoid doing massages when you got period, or at least it is best to avoid the lower back area, since a strong massage will really boost blood flow around that area.

I get like 5 massages per day done. 2-3 short ones, and another 2 really complete. That is great that they are good for one's health. Is it true that you should not get a massage when you have the period?

you need to talk to your massage therapist about that. they did complete training and i'm sure this topic has been brung up

You can still get a massage while on your period - just avoid deep tissue work in the lower back and lower abdomen area.

Top Bottom