Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Toning my stomach

chantalyee

[FONT=&quot]Hello- i have been working out 4-5 times a week. During these workouts i will do typically 1 hour of cardio. I have dabbled in the "ab crunch" machine and the "ab twist" machine. I will do 3 reps of 10.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I feel like this will not give me a more toned stomach..i'm not doing enough...i know my abs are still hiding under some fat but...i'm hoping once i lose more weight (12 pounds) i'll be able to not have the toned stomach?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I know i'll never get to the point of a 6 pack- but i'd just like a toned stomach- nothing to crazy![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Help- someone tell me what workouts to do! is there anything i can do with just situps/crunches?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hello- i have been working out 4-5 times a week. During these workouts i will do typically 1 hour of cardio. I have dabbled in the "ab crunch" machine and the "ab twist" machine. I will do 3 reps of 10.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I feel like this will not give me a more toned stomach..i'm not doing enough...i know my abs are still hiding under some fat but...i'm hoping once i lose more weight (12 pounds) i'll be able to not have the toned stomach?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I know i'll never get to the point of a 6 pack- but i'd just like a toned stomach- nothing to crazy![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Help- someone tell me what workouts to do! is there anything i can do with just situps/crunches?[/FONT]
Toned and defined stomachs come when you're lean....not from exercise. Work on losing more bodyfat. The crunches and sb exercises arent going to help you there

Ditch the ab machines! Ditch all machines and do compound movements requiring you to use you’re entire body while engaging the core, and diet! Look into a fast or juice cleanse that usually helps jumpstart healthier eating habits

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Forget the ab machines. They aren't great for you since they are on forced paths, but also they will never give you visible abs. Only your diet can accomplish this.

Top Bottom