Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tongkat ali acne on a female

tariq+

what's up with this freaking product? I was taking it for test boost and to increase blood flow, but instead I got bad acne on my forehead, has anyone else experienced this?

Are you sure that you are using a completely herbal based testosterone booster and nothing that contains anything hormonal like pro-hormones?

It sounds to me like you are using pro-hormones. Acne is a very common side effect from pro-hormones.

Whatever you are taking, if it's causing side effects, you should stop using it. I really like the natural testosterone booster HCGenerate from n2bm.com. I would try using that instead. HCGenerate is a completely herbal based testosterone booster with no banned or illegal ingredients. I have never once heard of anyone experiencing acne from using HCGenerate.

Acne should not be from tongkat ali. Did you change anything with your diet? Are you sure of exactly what else is in the product?

I doubt tongkat ali could raise test so much that it would result in acne.

Did you change your eating habits? Or hygiene?

Top Bottom