Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Toit's NEW Training/Diet Log...10/06

I know I know!!! i've been slacking with keeping up on my logs. I'm fixing that starting today...I'm at the start of week 3 and I'm not really seeing anything yet :( but I'm trying not to let it get me down...i kinda cheated last week and had some drinks (yep, alcohol) which I said i wasn't going to do because I'm 100% serious about this so I'm starting over today with the no drinking rule and I'm sticking to it this time around. I can do this!!!!! I've done it before!

10/16/06

6:00am-HIIT cardio 30 minutes
7:15am-3/4c egg beaters, 2 sl.wheat bread
9:30am-protein shake, 1/2c kashi cereal
12:00p-4 slices turkey, 2tbsp. peanut butter
2:00pm-protein shake
4:00-4 slices turkey, peach
6:30-gym (week 3 shadow's leg workout)
7:15-PWO shake
8:30-ground turkey, salad w/2tbsp dressing

10/17/06

I am totally unprepared for today so my eating is going to be completely off. I was supposed to buy a protein shake cup yesterday and didn't so i don't have protein shakes for today...AGAIN...and i woke up late for work so i didn't have a chance to pick up any turkey since i ran out yesterday and I forgot my other food at home :( ARRRRRRGH, i hate when stupidity interferes with my diet!!!!

M1-egg beaters, 2sl. wheat bread
M2-1/2c. kashi cereal
M3-turkey sandwich w/lettuce and some kind of dressing on it(someone else picked it up for me)
M4-cookies...why? i have no idea. I'm in a bad mood today :devil:
M5-ground turkey, salad w/2tbsp dressing
M6-protein shake because I'm buying another damn protein cup today after i go to the gym!!! ;)

Last edited:
10/18/06

5am-chest workout (week 3 shadow's project)
HIIT cardio on elliptical 30 min. + 5 minute cooldown run on treadmill
6:45M1-3/4c. egg beaters, 2sl.wheat bread
9:30M2-1/2c. kashi cereal
12:00M3-4sl. turkey breast, 2tbsp. anpb
2:30M4-protein shake (1scoop whey protein isolate)
5:00M5-ground turkey
7:30-salad w/2tbsp. dressing, 4sl. turkey

1 gal. water throughout the day starting at 5:30am

10/20/06

Okay, i don't know how i managed to completely miss yesterday's entry but it was perfect eating yesterday, same as the previous day and in the morning i did my shoulder workout with cardio

Okay-today...
5:30-arm workout/HIIT cardio 30 minutes
M1-3/4c. egg beaters, 2sl. wheat bread
M2-1/2c. kashi cereal, 1 scoop whey protein shake
M3-salad w/2tbsp. dressing, 4sl. turkey
M4-peach, protein shake
M5-tuna w/light mayo
M6-4 sl. turkey

10/21/06

7:30am-7.5 mile run with running group. I did awesome!!! If i don't say so myself...but really i felt so great and never felt out of energy and it was a hilly run. My saving grace is seriously my strength training. I'm really pushing myself harder this time around on Shadow's project because I'm aware of what I am capable of doing. THis is my first time training for a marathon but i think the weight training at HIIT cardio and all the water i'm drinking is really what's making me feel so great during these semi-long runs :) Thanks Shadow...even though you'll probably never see this ;)

toitasatiger said:
10/21/06

7:30am-7.5 mile run with running group. I did awesome!!! If i don't say so myself...but really i felt so great and never felt out of energy and it was a hilly run. My saving grace is seriously my strength training. I'm really pushing myself harder this time around on Shadow's project because I'm aware of what I am capable of doing. THis is my first time training for a marathon but i think the weight training at HIIT cardio and all the water i'm drinking is really what's making me feel so great during these semi-long runs :) Thanks Shadow...even though you'll probably never see this ;)

I see everything.

NICE JOB!!!!

The Shadow said:
I see everything.

NICE JOB!!!!

Nice! Thanks :)

10/23/06

week 4:shadow's project-leg workout and abs
M1-3/4c. egg beaters, 2sl. wheat bread
M2-1/2c. kashi cereal, protein shake
M3-4 slices turkey, 2tbsp peanut butter
M4-subway sandwich...turkey and ham with lettuce and pickles on wheat
M5-protein shake

treilin said:
So how has things changed? Weight, clothes fitting, people commenting??!?!? Pictures of progress ;)

I've noticed it's really helped my running become easier with the strength training but honestly i haven't really had anybody comment on any changes yet. :( I'm slowly starting to notice a change in my clothes but for some reason i don't feel like it's coming off that fast just yet. I'm just trying to be patient but i'll look at myself in the mirror and i don't feel like i look so great right now. this time around i started the training at a heavier weight compared to last year but I'm sticking with it. unfortunately i don't have a camera but i'll see if my roommate will let me borrow hers for some progress pics in the next week or two.

Top Bottom