Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tips for office worker

Sara_Mei

I started this job at an office , working on the computer all the time, I get paid good but I'm gaining weight even eating clean, I wonder what type of activity can I do while seating at my desk, or buy any type of equipment to use while working, also I'm getting cramps , I have no idea why I guess because my previous job was walking all day and now I'm just seating down, thank you for tips.

I started this job at an office , working on the computer all the time, I get paid good but I'm gaining weight even eating clean, I wonder what type of activity can I do while seating at my desk, or buy any type of equipment to use while working, also I'm getting cramps , I have no idea why I guess because my previous job was walking all day and now I'm just seating down, thank you for tips.
Several things, first count your calories to accurate diet, don't sit more than an 1 hour, taking a walk or stretching for 5 min will be better, replace your desk chair with more comfortable one, don't bend too much on your desk, and light cardio should help you.

Sent from my HUAWEI TIT-U02 using Tapatalk

There's a misconception that eat clean or healthy foods means toy won't put on weight. Of course you will. If, by some miracle, I could eat 5000 calories in lettuce leaves I'd be getting an excess of 1000 cals a day. I'd put on weight. It's really that simple. Of course eating exactly what I need in fat or cream cakes isn't a good idea either.

Getting a stand up desk like @stevesmi suggested is a great idea.

Most desk jobs give you two 15 minute coffee breaks and a 30 minute lunch. If you are allowed to eat at your desk, I would use your breaks to go for a walk and then eating your snack/lunch when you get back from your break.

The main thing though is now that you are exercising less - you need to eat less. It's really as simple as that. Less calories are being burnt each day so less calories can be consumed.

Stand up desk will make a huge difference.

For now, just make sure you are getting up at least once per hour and walking around.

WIth the food, tracking calories will be the best.

Top Bottom