Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

times off between cycles for females

vanefitmix

Hi guys I would like to know what is the proper time off to take between cycles of anavar (20 mg a day for 7 weeks) I plan to stay on anavar for the next 6 months, thank you.

the problem with using var for 6 months is the liver and cholesterol strain you will get. so not a good idea. rethink your entire plan and 20mg is a very high dosage, also remember most var out there isn't really var... you better make sure you are getting the real stuff. check my signature for a source that sells real var

Hi guys I would like to know what is the proper time off to take between cycles of anavar (20 mg a day for 7 weeks) I plan to stay on anavar for the next 6 months, thank you.

Wow... why ask the first question when the second part is the crazy bit.

1) 6 months on Var is bad.
2) It's worse for a woman (it just is)
3) The 'rules' are the same as always: cycle length + PCT (say 10 weeks and 4 weeks for example) + time off (so 14 weeks).

Do not run anavar for more than 8 weeks. Running it 6 months is going to absolutely strain your liver and cholesterol levels. Just stick to cycling on and off properly so you can do this the healthiest way long term.

The general rule is
time on + PCT = time off.

So if you did a 6 week cycle and 4 week mini PCT afterwards,

You would wan to wait 6 + 4 = 10 weeks after your PCT before starting your next steroid cycle.

Top Bottom