Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

time to see progress?

rx123

my gf is 5'7 and 145....i'd say her bf is about 20%......her diet is made of 5-6 small meals per day and clean......she was a vegetarian up until last november....her workouts werent exactly the greatest....as of two weeks ago she has finally decided to be consistent with her diet and routine including weigthts.....she does morning cardio 3x per week and after every weight session which is as follows.....legs day 1, shldrs day 2, active rest day 3, chest and tris day 4, and back and bi's day 5....weekends morning cardio.....all of her cardio range from 20-40 min of HIT on stair climber, bike or treadmill......weights include 3 sets of specific exercises, reps of 12-10-8 with drop set last set......30-60 secs of rest between.......she would like to be about 125-130 and 12% bf.....how long should it take to get these type of results? any comments or suggestions appreciated.

How much progress has she made since Nov? You are basically talkign about someone who JUST started training, so her body will have to adjust. Additionally if she is also just adding protein to her diet, her bodyweight may have actualy gone up w/ the additional/new source of food? I'd be interested to here how the body responds from vegan to meatan (;) )

Since she just got the diet clean last week, its prob gonna take a solid 3 weeks of true clean dieting to start seeing results. Since getting down to 12% is sorta low for your typical female, she may experience a plateau around 15% (I'm guessing...) Since she's not on a bodybuilding show schedule, (e.g. going thru all the pain to look a certain way on a specific date) I'm guessing she's gonna take some time just adjusting to the strict diet and adjusting her lifestyle to fit the strict diet & training (e.g. going out for pizza, drinking, socializing, etc.) so she's probably not going to be comepletely strict. I'd guess she can do it in 6 months if she is honestly fairly commited to the diet, and also giving some leaway for adjusting to it. I dropped from 16% to 11% in 3 months on a VERY STRICT schedule for a body buildign show - so adjust up from there.

Top Bottom