Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time off Peds

ayden32

I am a 32 year old female I just got done using a 6 week dose of anavar/oxandrolone. I ran it at about 10 mg a day and I loved how it made me look very cut and in good shape. I want to get back on it as soon as I can. Would 2 weeks off be enough time or do I need to give it longer. I am 5 foot 3 125 lb

2 weeks not enough off, take 6 weeks off and use hcgenerate female dose 2 caps per day
when you get on dont use more than 2.5mgs anavar and add some cardarine gw 10mgs

I am a 32 year old female I just got done using a 6 week dose of anavar/oxandrolone. I ran it at about 10 mg a day and I loved how it made me look very cut and in good shape. I want to get back on it as soon as I can. Would 2 weeks off be enough time or do I need to give it longer. I am 5 foot 3 125 lb

sister my ex took on 2 weeks off steroid and went crazy. she came home and found out i was cheatin and hit me on head with vase

I would give it 6 weeks

9 weeks total off (6 weeks (as per cycle) and the PCT)

Top Bottom