x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for SaleNeed To Build Muscle INC.

Time Issues

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Time Issues within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: So far, not bad...I haven't done great, but I've doen good-for me. (See my log...) I have encountered a huge problem though. Due to my job I am unable to eat the required 6 times a day with any regularity. I can eat when I get to it pretty much and there is no set schedule I can follow. Any suggestions?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time Issues

Pro Bodybuilder
    "Though she entered unnoticed, You will feel it when she leaves."

Time Issues

So far, not bad...I haven't done great, but I've doen good-for me. (See my log...) I have encountered a huge problem though. Due to my job I am unable to eat the required 6 times a day with any regularity. I can eat when I get to it pretty much and there is no set schedule I can follow. Any suggestions?

Re: Time Issues

I have the same issue with my job , I rarely get my 15 min. breaks , and my boss frowns on eating at the desk.

I basically have 3 meals and 2 snacks. I try to pack something that I can eat quickly , like a protein bar or shake, piece of fruit and some nuts, and make sure that calories are "clean" and come close to about 200-250.

That is the best I can do for my situation, and though it may not be ideal , it is helluva lot better than what I was doing before.

Try not to get caught up in it being a "meal" , I think as long as you get something into your body to feed the furnace you will be fine.

Pro Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by vachelle72
    I have the same issue with my job , I rarely get my 15 min. breaks , and my boss frowns on eating at the desk.

I basically have 3 meals and 2 snacks. I try to pack something that I can eat quickly , like a protein bar or shake, piece of fruit and some nuts, and make sure that calories are "clean" and come close to about 200-250.

That is the best I can do for my situation, and though it may not be ideal , it is helluva lot better than what I was doing before.

Try not to get caught up in it being a "meal" , I think as long as you get something into your body to feed the furnace you will be fine.

I can do two snacks, they just aren't eaten on any set schedule. It's hard because I don't actually get any breaks. I can't leave the branch and anything I eat is supposed to be eaten in the back room-which is hard to take the time to go back there.

Quote Quote posted by Sweet_Bitch
    I can do two snacks, they just aren't eaten on any set schedule. It's hard because I don't actually get any breaks. I can't leave the branch and anything I eat is supposed to be eaten in the back room-which is hard to take the time to go back there.
    We must be in the same office You can only do what you can do , but if you have something that only takes a few minutes to get down , than your only talking 5-8 minutes give or take a two, including your walk to the the back office and back to your desk Think of it as additional cardio

jenscats5

Go to the "bathroom" to eat - they've got to let to you go to the "bathroom." And they are required by law to give you breaks - and legally, if there are no official breaks - then they have to let you come & go more freely.

You can always take some hardboiled egg whites with you (in a ziplock bag). Good source of protein and they go down quickly. Bathroom break and a protein bar go hand in hand. Protein shakes are good too. Just take it in a shaker cup and then pour it into your coffee mug they will never know! Where there's a will there's a way.

Pro Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by jenscats5
    Go to the "bathroom" to eat - they've got to let to you go to the "bathroom." And they are required by law to give you breaks - and legally, if there are no official breaks - then they have to let you come & go more freely.

YUCK!!! I work in a Wal-Mart-the bathrooms are nasty!! And yeah, by law they are but you know how that goes. I'm an assistant manager, technically I come and go as I please, within the demands of my job. 85% of the time I'm the only one here so I can't really leave. What messes me up is two things:

1.) Rembering to eat-it doesn't occur to me until I'm hungry.
    2.) When I remember to eat, having the 5-8 minutes it takes to do so.

This losing weight thing ain't easy!!! BTW-you are my hero!!! I read your new log, you go girl!!! You have more drive then 99% of the people that I know!!!

Pro Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by bowtech
    You can always take some hardboiled egg whites with you (in a ziplock bag). Good source of protein and they go down quickly. Bathroom break and a protein bar go hand in hand. Protein shakes are good too. Just take it in a shaker cup and then pour it into your coffee mug they will never know! Where there's a will there's a way.

The eggs would work, I think, but the protein bars are a challenge. I'm trying to stick to a 40%, 40% 20% ratio and protein bars tend to put things out of whack. Besides, most are NASTY. Any suggestions on a good one to try?

The eggs would work, I think, but the protein bars are a challenge. I'm trying to stick to a 40%, 40% 20% ratio and protein bars tend to put things out of whack. Besides, most are NASTY. Any suggestions on a good one to try?
    If you are trying to keep basically to those #'s then I understand about the protein bars. Tri-o-plex (choc/coconut), Muscletech has some good ones too. There are alot of very smart women on the board that would probably be able to help you more with a protein bar that is closer to what you are looking for. Good luck and stick with it you WILL achieve your goals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jenscats5

YUCK!!! I work in a Wal-Mart-the bathrooms are nasty!! And yeah, by law they are but you know how that goes. I'm an assistant manager, technically I come and go as I please, within the demands of my job. 85% of the time I'm the only one here so I can't really leave. What messes me up is two things:

1.) Rembering to eat-it doesn't occur to me until I'm hungry.
    2.) When I remember to eat, having the 5-8 minutes it takes to do so.

This losing weight thing ain't easy!!! BTW-you are my hero!!! I read your new log, you go girl!!! You have more drive then 99% of the people that I know!!!
    Well I didn't mean IN the bathroom - literally, hence the quotes. I meant taking a "bathroom" break as an excuse to take a minute to eat your eggs or whatever......

At the Walmart I go to - the workers are always outside smoking - go outside & eat.....