Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

time of between cycle for females

katyet.

Hi guys, I just finished my first cycle ever of anavar, 20 mg a day for 8 weeks, results are outstanding and fat loss great, I'm very happy with it and I can't wait to run my second cycle, I finished a week ago and I need to know if I should wait too long for the second one keeping in mind anavar is very mild and females don't have to worry test levels to settle back to normal, thank you boys I appreciate your help.

The first thing you need to do is run a PCT. Check out this video I made on women and steriods -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-steroids-women-46697.html

Females produce testosterone just like men do. Women need to run a post cycle therapy (PCT) after each steroid or SARM cycle just like men. Women should use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES after their steroid cycle as a PCT.

The general rule is time on + PCT = time off.

If you ran an 8 week anavar cycle and do a 4 week mini PCT afterwards, then you should take 12 weeks off
before doing your next cycle.

Two major errors with your thinking. First is that anavar is mild so.........

Yes, anavar is a milder steroid but it is still a steroid and still shuts down natural test production. It is also liver toxic.

Second is that because you are a woman you don't have to wait for test levels to come back. This is false. You absolutely need to do a PCT and recover natural test.

I agree with Muskate. Run 4 weeks of HCGenerate ES. That would mean that when you finish that you would take 12 weeks off before your next cycle.

Top Bottom