Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tijuana and Oxandralone question for all of you female vets...

canadianjock

Have a GREAT hook up for Denkall Anavar coming from TJ. I believe that it is the 10mg version. Comes in 10mg/100tab bottle. Comes with the hologram and looks good for the eating.
The tab is orange and is scored in the middle. It easily breaks in half and is sort of and oval shapewith two circles on either sde of the tab when broken into two. It is for a good girlfriend and just want to know if the Denkall Anavar is safe an dosed properly. I know that I should be getting BTG or SPA for a female, but I can get it VERY VERY cheap and it comes from a good pharmacy that is listed on th denkall website as one of the distributors for their products.

canadianjock said:
Have a GREAT hook up for Denkall Anavar coming from TJ. I believe that it is the 10mg version. Comes in 10mg/100tab bottle. Comes with the hologram and looks good for the eating.
The tab is orange and is scored in the middle. It easily breaks in half and is sort of and oval shapewith two circles on either sde of the tab when broken into two. It is for a good girlfriend and just want to know if the Denkall Anavar is safe an dosed properly. I know that I should be getting BTG or SPA for a female, but I can get it VERY VERY cheap and it comes from a good pharmacy that is listed on th denkall website as one of the distributors for their products.
That's the stuff and it has tested accurately. ;)

Sounds like 5 mg pills to me too..Denkall is GREAT var. I used it with wonderful results. But I don't think they make a 10 mg pill, either.

Alicia

Top Bottom