Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thyroid Test Results

Debu said:
I will have to find another doc. I mentioned it to her almost two years ago, she wantet to send me to a therapist. Mentioned it to her again and she wants to send me to a therapist. What happened to the days of prescribing a pill to fix things.

Thanks guys.

When you talk to another doc BE SURE to say that your libido is very poor, and that you are not depressed. No doc will test you if they think your libido is okay.
Tell him/her that you have no sex drive and it is affecting your current relationship. Unfortunately one sometimes needs to know how to "play the game" in order to get what you want from many GP's.

What an ass...a therapist! Your T level should always be checked before resorting to a therapist! NOTE: some people ahve a perfectly normal T level and still have a low sex drive. I think this has to do with the way they view sex...some people just don't allow their minds to think about it and that might stem from parental upbrining. A lot about libido is mental I am afraid. Other issue that strongly affect libido is stress and fatigue from stress and doing too much in ones life.
That said...some people with normal T jsut have a lower libido with no cause.

Even though my wife is on test gel she still has a much lower libdio than me, although it has improved since she started the gel.

RG

:) :)

Debu said:

I also was on Tricanna for awhile and came off about 2 weeks prior to one of these tests.

LOL and u wonder why your tests came up on the low end? lol

Go back to dr in 2-3 months and get the tests done again, then you will get an accurate reading.

Do the smart thing for your body and dont try to "con" your dr into giving you meds your body doesnt need, people are way too pro-drug on this site, it is quite sad.

If your testosterone is too low it will show up on the blood work. If it is too low you cannot maintain the best of health, let alone a decent libido. It is a good thing that we can get our hormones into the normal range. Having a shitty T level was not fun for my wife as her health and feelings of well being suffered.

If it wasn't for T4 supplementation I would likely be dead.

Unfortunately some doctors will not listen to you in regard to your concerns about your T level, especially since you are a women....you have to play the game sometime in order to get the blood work you want.

Do yourself a favor and get your T level tested...your Thyroid is fine.

RG:)

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the input. But as much of a pain in the booty it is to get an appointment, go to one, and find a doc who doestn' want to listien I almost feel like giving up. Atleast I have a better idea of what's wrong. I'll schedule an appointment sometime by the end of the year. The one thing I'm afraid of is I don't want them to think I wnat it for recreational purposes,.

Top Bottom