Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thyroid Test Results

Debu

Can someone interpret this for me. I know that one type of thyroid test the lower the number the better but I am not sure which test that was.

Here are two that were tested:

Free T4(Analog) 1.0 (.9-1.8)

TSH 1.0 (.2 -5.5)

I've also been taking a double dose of gugguls and don't know if that might affect the testes.

Thanks in advance!

Guggles will increase estrogen at high/prolonged doses....I cant read this , nor do I know how estro effects thyroid....There are people who can answer tho...sit tight..

LOL! I meant "test", I do not have "testes".

They did not test for the free T3. I was surprised my doc wanted to test me for hypo(she's a gyno) but from the descrip of how I felt she wanted to test it. I've had several tests done in the past, if I can find them I'll post those results too. Sometimes I think that I might not have a full blown problem with the thyroid but it is just a matter of time since over 5 women in my family are on meds for it. But then again they are all heavy, don't eat right and don't exercise. I'm fighting every bit of the way!

If gugguls really affect estrogen that might explain my frequent periods.

Someone show me a paper that shows that gugguls affect estrogen. In fact, are there any well-controlled studies out there on gugguls?

W6

W6 - here are some of my other tests I have had in the past few yearss.

11FEB00
Thyroxine 5.1 (4.2-13.0)
RT3U greater than or equal to 20.00 ( 0.85-1.15) think that had to be a mistake.
Resin T3 uptake = 45.4%
FTI 5.8 (4.2 -13.0)
TSH .85 (.47-13.0)

9NOV99 TSH .74 (.47-5.43)
9AUG99 TSH .56 (.47-5.43)

Seems like I am close to one end of the spectrum, don't know if that's the good end or bad end. I also was on Tricanna for awhile and came off about 2 weeks prior to one of these tests.

I have been hypothyroid since age 12 and I know a lot about the subjetc if I do say so myself.
TSH is the best indicator for thyroid function and it is really all the testing you need since you do not have typical or atypical hypothyroidism/hyperthyroidism.

Your TSH is perfect.
RG

:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom