Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thyroid and losing weight

shanderiberieo

Any ladies out there see results with fitness training and losing weight when you have hypothyroid/Hashimotos? This is all new to me. I have been fit my whole life until I gave birth. After gaining 70 pounds during pregnancy I developed Hashimotos autoimmune thyroid disease. It is really hard for me to motivate myself to work out so when I do I want to make sure I am doing the best workout routine I can. Please post some ideas for a beginners workout routine to do at home. I own kettlebells and sneakers but thats about it! Thanks!

most american women it seems have thyroid problems.

hint: it isn't a coincidence, it is our diets and lifestyles causing it

doctors will treat it with drugs which will not cure the issue, just cover it up.

best thing you can do is completely revamp your lifestyle

I'd bet on it being less of an issue if you dropped 70lbs. Plus the baby wasn't pushing food in your mouth so I'll ignore the idea of it being related to you having a child. A few pounds... 10 maybe. But 70? C'mon.

Pick any beginner routine for kettlebells and cardio at this point, and just try to make working out a routine first.

Just curious, did you have any injections, vaccines while you were pregnant or giving birth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom