Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thyroid issues and pregnancy, hard to lose weight

Sherylyoung

I've been an athlete since I was 5 years old and was in some major sports throughout school and even played at the college level at a small university, now in my late 20's i got pregnant and gained quite a bit of weight. 60 pounds total and during it all developed thyroid issues which my doctor diagnosed me with. hard to lose weight, has anyone gone through this?

doctors over diagnose thyroid issues in women. that is a fact that is undisputable. you go on thyroid meds now you will be on them forever. is that what you want?

all that happened here is you gained a ton of weight in a short amount of time and changed your body chemistry. you can go back how you were before but it will take a lot

I would recommend just working with your doctor but focus on your diet since you have absolute control over it. Stick to clean whole foods and eliminate processed foods.

You will need to work it out with your doctor, but also pay close attention to your diet as well

Top Bottom