Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts?

fytchyk

Ok so I would really like to get some perspective on this issue. My bf and I have been together for 6 months and moved in after 3 months. We don't have sex anymore.

The first two months were great - lots of sex - he was a maniac with it and then it dropped off. It is like his libido crashed. He always tells me even before I start to try and initiate that he is tired. We had a pretty good talk about our relationship 2 months ago and we both worked on our grievances and fixed the little things that were bothering each other. But still no sex. Last month he was very withdrawn and seemed depressed.

I know the answer is to try and talk about it with him and I have. He says he does not have any answers for me because it is something he does not think about. I have not tried to talk to him since. I have tried to just leave him be instead. He has been affectionate the whole time. He still texts during the day and tells me he loves me. I try to give him space and not be clingy or needy. But I am hurt. I just want to know where I stand.

So why am I writing this on this particular site? He has been using different steroids for the past few years. He says three or four cycles, but I say significantly more based on the changes in his face and body. I saw pictures of him from several years ago and he looks a lot different and he has lost almost all of his hair.

He was using the injectible kinds, but he had to switch recently to oral kind because of lack of supply. I asked him a lot of questions about it and potential issues. He said he uses PCTs to keep everything in check. I don't know anything about steroids. I don't know about dating a guy who uses them. I have nothing against them.

I am wondering if all of his behavior and libido changes have been because of the steroids though. Or is there someone else? Or is he just done with the relationship?

Honestly, it would not bother me at this point if there was someone else - at least I would know where I stood. I'll just move on. If he is done, I'll move on. I know he only has the answer, but he won't talk to me.

I am ready to move out. I have made plans to do it. I haven't done it yet because I don't want to miss out on a good thing - if he is still into it. I don't know is I should hang in there and just be supportive until he gets through whatever he is going through. Or is this what happens when guys use steroids? Is this what it is like to date a steroid use? The moodiness, lack of sex drive? Depression? Withdrawn? Is it like this for all guys?

Thanks for listening.

Sorry i know this is the girl section. But first: I think you guys moved in way too quickly. You guys didnt give yourselves a chance to really get to know each other. Seconds: I personally want to say that he's not cheating on you if he still is close to you aside with sex. He still texts you, says I love you, is affectionate. He honestly might just be depressed and in a dark state of mind. Try and talk to him again, but don't attack him. Just say you are worried about him and want to know what's going on. But think about it. If he's honestly depressed he is not gonna want to have sex. The worst thing you can do is nothing at all. You owe it to yourself to know whether you are wasting your time

There is so much to say to this. I would try to recruit some help... Can you get him to see his doc and get some labs done. That will tell him whether his PCT is doing its job, or if something else is going on.

Good luck

Thank you both for your replies - I don't think he will go to the doctor. I am going to try one more time to let him know I am worries, like axis said, but I think after that I am done trying.

If you're going to do that I would let him know that u have no choice but to try and move on if he can not open up to you...

Top Bottom