Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thongers - Who has the balls to wear em'?

Do you wear a thonger?

• Hell, no.

Votes: 26 28.3%
  • Want to - but have never had the courage.

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Yes - but I also own & wear butt-coverage swimwear.

Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Hell, yes. I even wear my thonger to the grocery store.

Votes: 29 31.5%

• Total voters

the-short-one

EF VIP
I have a 3 thonger bikinis. I wear them, but wonder if I should. (No one wants to be "that fat girl" you see at the beach who doesn't know she's fat. :D)

Not looking for reassurance - just wondering who here wears one besides me.

I take great pride in the fact that at one time ALL of my bikinis were thong. I dont have a lot of expendable cash these days so now I only have two, one full coverage low-rider for "family" events LOL and of course, dental floss.

My ass is damned fine and it is a crime to cover it up! :)

I would, but totally depends on the situation and where I am. If Hubby and I went to an island somewhere, then I would .... but the local family beach, no way. Just not my style.

For a while there I had nothing but thongs -- Ft Lauderdale Beach and the "I don't know anyone here so I could give a shit" attitude. Even made a few tourists' home movies!

Working the dive boat -- well quickly put on the wet suit & keep it on.

Family trips to the beach ... out come the brazilian bottoms -- a little more coverage.

F*CK no!! I wouldn't wear one.....

I would if my ass was nicer..... but I have a lot of loose skin from losing weight, etc so unless I get a full thigh lift, it's no thong for me....

Top Bottom